Stupid Drivers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mafia_boy
  • 82 comments
  • 7,770 views

mafia_boy

(Banned)
Messages
5,570
Messages
GTP_Mafiaboy
We've all seen the dangerous and stupid things that people do on our public roads every single day, this is a fact. This is the place to show all of those outrageous actions that people do perform each day on the streets from anywhere in the world!! Now it can be showing off really dumb driving, and it can show off great driving that's very illegal (from drag, to drift, to burnouts).

Now, keep in mind people, this thread has been given special permission by the moderator team (thankyou guys!!).......so long as it is not about (or does not become about) you guys talking about what you have done/are doing/are planning to do i.e. street racing, drifting etc. That stuff won't fly here and I'll personally lock the thread if it even starts getting that way!! 👍




To start off, I'd like to introduce you guys to our friends from Dubai......one guy in a Hilux doing burnouts and donuts on a 4 lane motorway, while his mate is driving on TWO wheels at the same time in his little Suzuki 4x4. :cool:


So guys, show us the world's dumbest drivers. :D

*EDIT* IF YOUR VIDEO INCLUDES A FATALITY, THEN DO NOT BOTHER SHOWING IT ON HERE, GO AND SEND THAT CRAP SOMEWHERE ELSE!! :grumpy:
 
Last edited:
World's dumbest drivers? The dumbest in the U.S. have to live in Chicago. Unfortunately, I'm not brave enough to take a video camera up that way. Must say, though, those arabs take the cake, especially as the Police don't give a damn, if you're rich enough.
 
I saw that video on Jalopnik. I was like what the 🤬

That's pretty stupid, almost straight out of GTA. :lol:
 
Somebody in a junker should have given that 2 wheeling truck a love tap, knocked the thing over sideways.
 
Y'know, it DOES remind me of Consumer Report's warning about the Samurai...

image203138g.jpg
 
People like that shouldn't be allowed to drive. People who can't drive are okay. Someone who drives like an idiot on purpose isn't.
 
Not that I'm condoning it, but I was pretty amused by that video. A motorway, and one bloke just stops traffic by laying a patch in the middle of the road. And then one of his mates flicks his SUV up on two wheels. Just ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure you could continue to fill this thread with examples from Dubai e.g.



and all the "drifting" in Camrys and the like.
 
-> I'm not particularly offended in any way those "awesome" drivers did. I don't even call them stupid drivers, its just an exhibition of one's skill. :sly:

-> The stupid drivers on my Hot Label List, are those idiots who are texting while driving 60mph on a 45 swerving w/o signaling while beating the red light on their black Murdered-Out Altima booming their beat-box Rockford-Fosgate rollin' on their 20's!!! Thats stupid in my book. Happens in Vegas all the time! Where's the cops? :grumpy:

~> Instead, I'm the one (in the S2K) whos getting pulled over. :(

-> Here are stupid in my book:

















^ With these idiots, I'd rather go back to cycling:



:indiff:
 
Is it just me, or was that one damn good sounding Hilux?
 
Not necessarily bad driving as in car/bike control but the next clip shows a totally irresponsible and careless approach to other road users who unwittingly take part in this vid which was obviously planned ( several camera's on different locations ).
Maybe fun to watch, but imagine being part of the traffic when this lot appear.......

 
^ With these idiots, I'd rather go back to cycling:



:indiff:


Ah, the good ol' Coaster Brake Drift. Brings back memories of 12 years old, with a BMX bike...

Can't do that on a Bianchi road bike. at least, easily. He must have a really hard rear tire, though, I see no black marks, even when he slides over the white markings.

The problem with Cycling is that in this country, people are still idiots. In fact, there's an entire anti-bike brigade out there driving cars...
 
Last edited:
That Red Light compilation is incredible, makes me question how much patience people really have (or intelligence)
 
-> ...
Not necessarily bad driving as in car/bike control but the next clip shows a totally irresponsible and careless approach to other road users who unwittingly take part in this vid which was obviously planned ( several camera's on different locations ).
Maybe fun to watch, but imagine being part of the traffic when this lot appear.......


^ Take note, that I love that video! I wish I could do that on my S2K while going to work! :dopey:

^ Unfortunately, realistically; I'm not tire sponsored to get unlimited set of tires (in the US, Euro, JDM, & Philippines), nor the funds to afford all the tickets or bail from jail (in the Euro, JDM & US)!!! :indiff:

-> Speaking about going to work...


^ I drive like this here in the US ONCE IN A WHILE. (time lapse vid)


^ I drive like this in the Philippines ALL THE TIME. (time lapse vid)

:dopey:
 
Not necessarily bad driving as in car/bike control but the next clip shows a totally irresponsible and careless approach to other road users who unwittingly take part in this vid which was obviously planned ( several camera's on different locations ).
Maybe fun to watch, but imagine being part of the traffic when this lot appear.......



How fast they run in(on) a car/bike on the freeway! They're not afraid of dying? :D
 
I once overtook a VW Polo on the M6, whose driver was sipping from a can of Stella Artois while doing 75.

But that's what you get for driving through the West Midlands I suppose.
 
-> ...
How fast they run in(on) a car/bike on the freeway! They're not afraid of dying? :D
^ As long as they know what they're doing in a very proffessional manner, they're good. :)

^ Still a novice a-hole who doesn't know how to let go of the accelerator with decent (horse) power. I feel bad for the Mustang [SN92], not the guy. :indiff:

even better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Iq3EuxnGw&feature=related

has some of the ones already here too.
^ I don't want to generalize women as bad drivers. Sure, they rather wear their cars than drive them. But that doesn't take the fact that "woman should be banned" in the roadways. :)

I once overtook a VW Polo on the M6, whose driver was sipping from a can of Stella Artois while doing 75.

But that's what you get for driving through the West Midlands I suppose.
^ Wow, does he still lives in the '70s or what!?

500x_1957_cadillac_eldorado_drinks_01.jpg


original.jpg


-> The modern take of the mod:

original.jpg


original.jpg


^ Apparently, Clarkson approves:

original.jpg


:sly:

-> The endless battle between Good Drivers vs. Stupid Drivers:



:dopey:
 
Whether deliberate or unintentional, hooligan drivers should have their licences dismissed; period.
 
Porsche 911 GT3 VS Bikes - it's just like Testdrive unlimited :)


 
Whether deliberate or unintentional, hooligan drivers should have their licences dismissed; period.

Thanks for the opinion, but that holds about zero weight in this thread as it's all about highlighting their stupidity, not punishing their stupidity. Since you think that, I have a special one for you.......a Top Gear audition where he wants to be Top Gear Australia's very own Stig. This is deliberate hooligan behaviour, down in the national park south of Sydney including drifting, driving on the wrong side of the road and such.

 

I`ve been to Italy 9 times now (3-4 weeks each time) and everyone there drives like lunatics:scared:. But I`ve never seen anything as bad as this. Almost like in the movies:sly:

EDIT:

"The guy who forgot his handbrake" It`s in Norwegian, but you`ll probably understand most of it anyway. And yes they were busted in the end.

What he says when driving:
The car is terribly slow today?
I think I`ve forgot something
No, no, no. What`s happened here!?


We see a lot of this here in Norway. Day or night doesn`t matter, they don`t need a reason to do this, just an opportunity. I saw a Mercedes 190 almost hit two parked cars on the parking lot outside the police station. And a friend of my friend got busted when he did a burnout on the same parking lot. Smart kids, eh?
 
Last edited:
On the first video, I think all the other drivers lining up side by side, driving slowly, hanging out the window to film and just becoming part of the whole insanity rather than simply deciding not to play, getting around and away from those guys and on with their lives are the really stupid ones.

But to contribute to the thread, a reminder not to forget that you're towing something large:
 
^ Daym! It just went right down, too.
 
I believe the 2 persons in that truck were killed in that last vid, I remember seeing it on Digg.
 
If that's the case, then remove it immediately, I don't need fatalities in the thread!! :grumpy:
 
Holy crap, that GT3 racing against the bikes is an intense piece of footage. Lucky/skilled/both to catch the tail in a 911 flat in 4th.
 
Whew, thanks for the Jalopnik link. If they had died, of course I would have removed it.

There are a few videos of people sliding on ice, but the really stupid thing to me is why do they start jumping out of the cars? Some samples:



 
Last edited:

If that's the case, then remove it immediately, I don't need fatalities in the thread!! :grumpy:
article link
Luckily, the driver of the Dodge, Mickey Miller, of Garrison and his 10 year old son were able to exit their vehicle uninjured.
Doesn't sound like it covers I guess, eh?

Although the one video in here was banned from Youtube already.
 
Back