Stupid Drivers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mafia_boy
  • 82 comments
  • 7,770 views
Thanks for the opinion, but that holds about zero weight in this thread as it's all about highlighting their stupidity, not punishing their stupidity. Since you think that, I have a special one for you.......a Top Gear audition where he wants to be Top Gear Australia's very own Stig. This is deliberate hooligan behaviour, down in the national park south of Sydney including drifting, driving on the wrong side of the road and such.



I don't care if it's the Queen of England or if its Lewis Hamilton or some Stig wannabe; hooligan behaviour, intentional or not should = automatic suspended license.

Too many morons out there thinking driving is a right, not a priviledge.
 
I don't care if it's the Queen of England or if its Lewis Hamilton or some Stig wannabe; hooligan behaviour, intentional or not should = automatic suspended license.

Too many morons out there thinking driving is a right, not a priviledge.

Oh, I've got Lewis Hamilton covered too, don't you worry about that. :cool: May I present Lewis after being busted by the cops doing a burnout in his Mercedes C63 AMG and watching the Merc getting impounded (as per Australia's hoon laws).

*SLIGHT LANGUAGE WARNING!!*


You can even lip read Lewis saying something very rude to his situation. ;) He was charged on summons, and will probably cop a slap on the wrist!!
 
This is a classic
 
Oh, I've got Lewis Hamilton covered too, don't you worry about that. :cool: May I present Lewis after being busted by the cops doing a burnout in his Mercedes C63 AMG and watching the Merc getting impounded (as per Australia's hoon laws).

*SLIGHT LANGUAGE WARNING!!*
 
I heard he may miss the Belgian GP for this, since his court date in Australia is a few days before. It's another case of not thinking before doing.
That is my favorite driver hopefully his teammate can take the win.
 
I heard he may miss the Belgian GP for this, since his court date in Australia is a few days before. It's another case of not thinking before doing.

He won't miss the GP....his lawyers will show up to the court here, plead guilty for him, he'll cop a fine and maybe a DQ on his international licence but that will be it, end of story. It's his first offence so that will be taken into consideration so he might even be found guilty and no conviction will be recorded on his name.
 
I see you people have been posting racing on public roads so I leave you this. You've all probably seen this but I think it contributes to the topic
 
Last edited:
World's dumbest drivers? The dumbest in the U.S. have to live in Chicago. Unfortunately, I'm not brave enough to take a video camera up that way. Must say, though, those arabs take the cake, especially as the Police don't give a damn, if you're rich enough.

Gotta agree with this. Every time I go to wisconsin or michigan and notice a car in the left lane slowing down traffic, I know it's someone with IL plates.
I always say that the worst thing about driving in WI is the IL drivers.
 
EPIC :lol:!

 

^ I drive like this here in the US ONCE IN A WHILE. (time lapse vid)

Squeezing in between 2 cars on the highway was all I could stand to watch. That dude doesn't deserve to have a license.
 
Hey guys, a reminder.
Now, keep in mind people, this thread has been given special permission by the moderator team (thankyou guys!!).......so long as it is not about (or does not become about) you guys talking about what you have done/are doing/are planning to do i.e. street racing, drifting etc. That stuff won't fly here and I'll personally lock the thread if it even starts getting that way!!
It shouldn't have been brought up, and it should be ignored since it was, replying to it will only spin this thread into locked.
 
Hey guys, a reminder.

It shouldn't have been brought up, and it should be ignored since it was, replying to it will only spin this thread into locked.

Exactly, and thankyou for bringing it up as I've been out the past few hours. Please don't test the limits boys and girls, I WILL lock this thread and get the mods to clean it up if I have to. Just show vids of other people and keep what you do personally to yourselves. 👍
 
We are drivers on the road too :odd: I bet people on here are better drivers but at the same time taking more risks and putting other people more at danger than the driving Joe Public does. What's the problem in highlighting that, as long as you don't brag about it..?
 
We are drivers on the road too :odd: I bet people on here are better drivers but at the same time taking more risks and putting other people more at danger than the driving Joe Public does. What's the problem in highlighting that, as long as you don't brag about it..?

Because that's what the moderators told me, DO NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!! Simple enough?? Choose to ignore their warnings at your own peril.
 
We are drivers on the road too :odd: I bet people on here are better drivers but at the same time taking more risks and putting other people more at danger than the driving Joe Public does. What's the problem in highlighting that, as long as you don't brag about it..?

Excuse me but "A better driver" will be above all conscious about WHERE he is driving at the moment, and WILL act (drive) accordingly. If in a public road, in a way he will not represent a danger to himself and, most importantly, towards other people also in the road.

Stunts, show-offs, races are to be practice in the proper places, not in the open road. If they can't manage to go to there, then buy a videogame.

That's HOW a "Better driver" will act.

On the "Red light racers vid" theres a video of someone hitting two people in that were crossing the road on the passage. One of them was a apparently a kid (there's a ballon flying off there after the hit). To those who don't seem to find the offense of such driving attitudes in the public road, I'd like to ask how would you act if that child hitted by the car was your son or daughter.
 
Nice, I raise you this.
*GP video*

This is the same guy that did the mario kart video.

That has to be SO ilegal yet SO fun...
 
We are drivers on the road too :odd: I bet people on here are better drivers but at the same time taking more risks and putting other people more at danger than the driving Joe Public does. What's the problem in highlighting that, as long as you don't brag about it..?

You can't discuss illegal activities per the AUP.
 
These are Police footages from Portuguese drivers infractions...

 

Quick! Put a language warning before a mod sees this!
 
Lisbon, Portugal at 4:00 AM! I dont know any of them, and i never did that in my life:rolleyes:



This is what happens, if you get out of a slipstream at 260km/h. 3 cars were involved. Some say the guy in front braked and some say he didnt. At the end of it only bruises and scratches!


EDIT: None of them were wearing seat belt...
 
Last edited:


That guy wasnt really smart...he had no time to react when he drive so close, he can only blame him self.

Lots of drivers in this thread that should never have gotten a driver licence, the worst is that they probably think they are good drivers :yuck:
 
That guy wasnt really smart...he had no time to react when he drive so close, he can only blame him self.

Lots of drivers in this thread that should never have gotten a driver licence, the worst is that they probably think they are good drivers :yuck:

Even worst than that is the life those guys have/will rip off from innocent people. Life in incarceration wouldn't be enough for each and everyone of them.
 

reasons why I hate Hondas

 
There`s some bad language in a few of these videos.
I know these guys do what they have to do but still...
Looks like this 3000gt doesn`t like hondas either:sly:
This is to good to be true. I hate ricers.
You could call this bad driving but I`d call it awesome. I`m sure Who-knows-how-many-hundred hp in a 40-45 years old car would have sent most of us into the nearest tree. But you gotta love how he just keeps going like nothing never happened.

And this is awesome:dopey::
 
Even worst than that is the life those guys have/will rip off from innocent people. Life in incarceration wouldn't be enough for each and everyone of them.

The bridge opened with the Expo 98 (12 years ago). 1 Person has died caused by street racing (a racer). How many die everyday?! Im not defending, but think about it!


EDIT: I feel really sorry for that RX7 in that 1st video that mazdaman posted:ouch:!
 
Last edited:
Back