Stupid Things you believed as a kid...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brend
  • 285 comments
  • 11,094 views
F1 fan
You actually watch the trilogy? One was great, but two and three were not even worth seeing imo.

I did watch it aswell. One was great, two was a WTF, and three was an EPIC FAIL.
 
That if you could climb up a tree, it would be possible to come down the same way.
 
My God! I wasn't the only who did that?! I thought I was odd, yet I would do it during the day too.

If the flush ended while I was in the bathroom I was definitely going down that flush hole!

I still do it :lol:.
 
Only because you changed your username... Stupid premium users... :sly: In all seriousness, I think anyone who changes their username should have to have a line in their signature detailing before and after for at least a month. Can be a bit confusing at times.
:lol: :lol: You are right, I done it for about a week and realised nobody cares that much about me! :lol:

I believed that being good at SEGA Rally in the Arcades meant that I could be as good a driver as any of the professionals! 👍
 
I believed that being good at SEGA Rally in the Arcades meant that I could be as good a driver as any of the professionals! 👍

When I was about 7 or 8, I thought I was a god at SF2 because I had the high score in my local arcade and because I could beat all my friends and destroy the ai.

Then we were on holiday in Turkey and I decided to play an arcade cabinet single player. Some 4 or 5 year old girl ran up and put a coin in to play two player. I remember being optimistic. She destroyed me. :scared: I mean properly annihilated me.
 
:lol: :lol: Man, when you are king of your local leaderboard it goes to your head eh? I remember I thought I was unbeatable because I had all 16 positions on the local leaderboard. Also, I remember one time a Guy got like 6th...so I spent tens of pounds pushing all the way back out the top 16. :lol:
 
I used to believe that there were right and left socks. :lol:
 
:lol: :lol: That would be pointless...but awesome!
 
Ohhh I can top that teacher story easy. At the start of year 10 we had a guy teaching us french. By the end of the year we had a woman teaching us french..... nothing unusual about that??? ...It was the same person :s !!
 
I used to believe that there were right and left socks. :lol:

Me too. I remember one day when I was really young, my mum told me to put my socks on (she used to do it) and I said "I don't know which one's left and which one's right."
 
F1 fan
Me too. I remember one day when I was really young, my mum told me to put my socks on (she used to do it) and I said "I don't know which one's left and which one's right."

Same, except it took me a lot of convincing to finally understand it though.
 
I used to think teachers never left school, like they lived there.
 
That whenever a song played on the radio the singer was always at the radio station's studio and singing the song. :lol:
 
That people in china had to walk on their ceilings because they are upsidedown.
I also thought there was only 4 presidents
George washington
Abraham lincoln
Bill clinton
Bush
In that order
 
Last edited:
I always thought that TV shows were all live and wondered how they did reruns.
 
ilikewaffles11
I always thought that TV shows were all live and wondered how they did reruns.

Yeah I thought they had commercials so the actors could have a break lol
 
That people in china had to walk on their ceilings because the are upsidedown.
I also thougjt there was only 4 presidents
George washington
Abraham lincoln
Bill clinton
Bush
In that order

Haha nice. Funnier since Clinton is in there.
 
That trolls live under bridges.
 
I also thought the water at the beach was just a huge lake with sand all around it.
 
That trolls live under bridges.

When we all know they live on the internet in Omeagleville and 4chanistan.

---

Holland = The Netherlands.

Not while I was a child, but I used to think that German and Dutch were pretty much the same. How wrong I was.
 
Me too :lol:
 
That high ceilings would pull me up and then let go...
 
ryanb98
That high ceilings would pull me up and then let go...

You crazy bro. :lol:
I used to dream about stuff like that.
 
You crazy bro. :lol:
I used to dream about stuff like that.

I know. You're safe if you don't look up though. Which meant I'd walk around staring at the floor. :lol:
 
I used to believe that there were right and left socks. :lol:

Yep, I always liked putting socks on because I found to have a much better success rate of getting them on the right foot at about 90% v 40% for shoes. I now worry how I got my socks on the wrong foot 10% of the time :lol:.
 
Back