Subaru 360 available colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deko Wolf-GTPT
  • 11 comments
  • 2,058 views
Messages
880
Portugal
Chesterfield
Messages
DEKOWOLF
Hi everyone! Was just wondering, how many color variations are available for the Subaru 360 in GT5?

Currently, the one I got came in "Sand Beige". Are there any others?
 
I have a couple of thousand paint chips...so I'd say a couple thousand?
 
I have a couple of thousand paint chips...so I'd say a couple thousand?

Ah good one. :dopey:
Fair enough, I guess my question wasn't clear enough. :dunce: I meant, how many variations does it come WITH. Like in the case of the R8 LMS. 👍
 
I have only seen the beige one so far.

And I've seen it 5-10 times in the UCD. It's probably the only colour it comes in.
 
I have only seen the beige one so far.

And I've seen it 5-10 times in the UCD. It's probably the only colour it comes in.

I have it in Fresh Blue as well as Sand Beige.
 
It would be nice if all paint chips came with information telling us which car & model they were from.
 
VBR
It would be nice if all paint chips came with information telling us which car & model they were from.

Now you're asking for alot, lol. The only thing you can do is sort by manufacturer, thats about it as far as I know.
 
Looks like you're in need of Duck's invaluable Car catalogue!

It lists all colours for all cars in the game.
 
Fresh Blue, Sand Beige.
 
Now you're asking for alot, lol. The only thing you can do is sort by manufacturer, thats about it as far as I know.

That is if you want to know which color belongs to what manufacture. That's all fine. But when you want to know which color belongs to which car, then it's a lot different.
And of course, a lot more work of coding to do in order to have available in any game with a serious amount of cars.

Looks like you're in need of Duck's invaluable Car catalogue!

It lists all colours for all cars in the game.

Indeed I was! This is the tool that I need for future reference. Thanks! 👍
 
I have a light blueish color, not sure of the name.
 
Back