symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Apr 21, 2012 #1 I guys I have a Subaru Impreza 22B-Sti Version 98 for free to the first person who posts. Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
RYAN Messages 2,638 Caerphilly, SW Messages [-_-]MILO[-_-] Messages RYAN-31 Apr 21, 2012 #2 hello thanks very much!! most kind of you.
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Apr 21, 2012 #3 ryanaldoblanco hello thanks very much!! most kind of you. Click to expand... Done deal. Send me a FR PSN id symo63 and I will send tomorrow.
ryanaldoblanco hello thanks very much!! most kind of you. Click to expand... Done deal. Send me a FR PSN id symo63 and I will send tomorrow.
RYAN Messages 2,638 Caerphilly, SW Messages [-_-]MILO[-_-] Messages RYAN-31 Apr 21, 2012 #4 symo63 Done deal. Send me a FR PSN id symo63 and I will send tomorrow. Click to expand... will send FR in tonight, thanks again, much apreciated mate:tup:
symo63 Done deal. Send me a FR PSN id symo63 and I will send tomorrow. Click to expand... will send FR in tonight, thanks again, much apreciated mate:tup:
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Apr 22, 2012 #5 ryanaldoblanco will send FR in tonight, thanks again, much apreciated mate:tup: Click to expand... Will send Tuesday 24th
ryanaldoblanco will send FR in tonight, thanks again, much apreciated mate:tup: Click to expand... Will send Tuesday 24th
RYAN Messages 2,638 Caerphilly, SW Messages [-_-]MILO[-_-] Messages RYAN-31 Apr 22, 2012 #6 symo63 Will send Tuesday 24th Click to expand... ok, thanks again.
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Apr 24, 2012 #7 ryanaldoblanco ok, thanks again. Click to expand... Car sent