KidCastro Messages 342 Messages thekidcastro Messages thekidcastro Dec 17, 2010 #1 Hi Guys, This the only car I am looking for at the moment, I am willing to trade a Ferrari California Brand New 0 Miles in Nouvo Grey colour. Anyone willing to trade? Thanks, Justin 👍
Hi Guys, This the only car I am looking for at the moment, I am willing to trade a Ferrari California Brand New 0 Miles in Nouvo Grey colour. Anyone willing to trade? Thanks, Justin 👍
KidCastro Messages 342 Messages thekidcastro Messages thekidcastro Dec 17, 2010 #3 Seven89 I have a 22B but don't want the california. Click to expand... What do you want? I havent created a list on here but name a couple and we can work something out.
Seven89 I have a 22B but don't want the california. Click to expand... What do you want? I havent created a list on here but name a couple and we can work something out.
S Seven89 Messages 56 Messages Seven89_ Dec 17, 2010 #4 I'm not really looking for anything particular, just a good deal.
KidCastro Messages 342 Messages thekidcastro Messages thekidcastro Dec 17, 2010 #5 Seven89 I'm not really looking for anything particular, just a good deal. Click to expand... Lol, I offered a Ferrari for it and you werent happy with that... Not sure If I can stretch further than a car worth $200,000? You name something worthwhile for you?
Seven89 I'm not really looking for anything particular, just a good deal. Click to expand... Lol, I offered a Ferrari for it and you werent happy with that... Not sure If I can stretch further than a car worth $200,000? You name something worthwhile for you?
S Seven89 Messages 56 Messages Seven89_ Dec 17, 2010 #6 Your California is a prize car. Got an Audi A4 touring car? This guy got one for his 22B https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145159
Your California is a prize car. Got an Audi A4 touring car? This guy got one for his 22B https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145159
KidCastro Messages 342 Messages thekidcastro Messages thekidcastro Dec 17, 2010 #7 Seven89 Your California is a prize car. Got an Audi A4 touring car? This guy got one for his 22B https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145159 Click to expand... Fair enough, I dont have any touring, super gt or formula 1 cars yet. Will message you if I get something else 👍
Seven89 Your California is a prize car. Got an Audi A4 touring car? This guy got one for his 22B https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145159 Click to expand... Fair enough, I dont have any touring, super gt or formula 1 cars yet. Will message you if I get something else 👍
S Seven89 Messages 56 Messages Seven89_ Dec 17, 2010 #8 Yeah sounds good, just give me a PM on the forums.
S slackboy72 Messages 274 Messages hackdog Dec 19, 2010 #9 So why are these 22Bs so rare/valuable? Last edited: Dec 20, 2010