S sk83 Messages 186 Messages heffernan5 Jan 25, 2011 #1 I have this car from the ucd with 27xxx miles and want to trade for 5 chrome paints or a car of my wantlist which you find in my signature would be happy about a trade after some time!
I have this car from the ucd with 27xxx miles and want to trade for 5 chrome paints or a car of my wantlist which you find in my signature would be happy about a trade after some time!
xTADAKICHIx Messages 352 Messages xTADAKICHIx Jan 25, 2011 #3 I could do 3 chrome for it, just not 5 cause it has 27k miles.
G G.Cambo Messages 84 Jan 25, 2011 #5 Hey I got an Impreza 22B too.. Once sk83 has done he's trade I'd be happy to get rid of mine with whoever still wants it. I'd like some Chrome Paint too or anything else listed here.. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4498768#post4498768
Hey I got an Impreza 22B too.. Once sk83 has done he's trade I'd be happy to get rid of mine with whoever still wants it. I'd like some Chrome Paint too or anything else listed here.. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4498768#post4498768