Why is the 22B so desired?(from what I have seen...)
I picked one up in the UCD today, but it doesn't seem to be very special.(I have not yet driven it.)
You know, reading the in-game description is usually much more concise than a Wikipedia entry. Even after the description, I just wondered why people were getting so excited about a slightly more powerful Impreza.
You know, reading the in-game description is usually much more concise than a Wikipedia entry. Even after the description, I just wondered why people were getting so excited about a slightly more powerful Impreza.
Yeah, but you can get the idea from either one. It's just because it's rare and has an advantage out of the box compared to other Impreza's at the time. More displacement/power, more aggressive aero, and a wider stance. Not to mention super rare. It's just a car guy thing. We want what we can't have.