Subaru Impreza 22b

  • Thread starter Thread starter sk8tepenguin
  • 21 comments
  • 800 views
Messages
183
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
Messages
sk8te-penguin
Accidentily sold my Impreza 22b instead of the Toyota Yaris I won. Can anyone help? Thanks
 
What are you offering for it?
 
sk8tepenguin
Accidentily sold my Impreza 22b instead of the Toyota Yaris I won. Can anyone help? Thanks

I have a tuned 22B
 
Ideally I want an unmodded one, or at least one with undo-able mods, and I'll offer anything I have in my garage, you name it and there's a chance I have it (garage has about 560 cars)
 
sk8tepenguin
Ideally I want an unmodded one, and I'll offer anything I have in my garage, you name it and there's a chance I have it (garage has about 560 cars)

Do you have any hondas
 
Loads, which model?
 
Let me check for you
 
I have a Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '99, and a Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '95
 
Wait the '95 is modded, and I have two '99's one bought from UCD and never gotten into and one used a few times but un-modded
 
sk8tepenguin
I have a Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '99, and a Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '95

22B for '95 Integra
 
You sure? it's been modded, and the '99 hasn't. But if that's ok with you then my PSN is sk8te-penguin
 
sk8tepenguin
You sure? it's been modded, and the '99 hasn't. But if that's ok with you then my PSN is sk8te-penguin

The 95 is fine
 
Ok then deal! :D Whats your PSN?
 
Sent fr
 
FR accepted, your '95 integra is on it's way
 
sk8tepenguin
FR accepted, your '95 integra is on it's way

22B on its way great to deal with u
 
Great to deal with you too :)
 
22B Recieved successfully
 
Dido
 
I have 4 of those things. Only one modded
 
Back