Subaru Impreza (GC8) WRX STI [Premium] 1994

• Thread starter TayeezSA
  • 42 comments
Let's do it this way! :cheers:

Except the Version 1 STI then the Version 6 Coupe. I'll be in heaven once that happens!!!

By the way, brochure time

b.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg
f.jpg

g.jpg

Gran Turismo 2 Dealership photo?
i.jpg

k.jpg
l.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

i.jpg
j.jpg

c.jpg

95.8%20impreza%20WRX%20STI%20version2.large.d.html

:embarrassed: Dang, that is a nice compilation of brochures. Hey, I think I see a couple that have the Type R coupe. I think I'll use those if you don't mind, for my Type R sti suggestion. :D

:embarrassed: Dang, that is a nice compilation of brochures. Hey, I think I see a couple that have the Type R coupe. I think I'll use those if you don't mind, for my Type R sti suggestion. :D

Thanks, feel free to use them. They are brochures after all so they're for the public to enjoy

There's actually a main site where you can get all of them. I'll post the link when I'm on my PC. Plenty of TYpe R pics there.

Also, link us to your thread

And I also suggested a premium version of Type R Coupe 1999...

By the way, I found some more pictures:
DSC_3170.jpg
1994_Subaru_ImprezaWRXSTi1.jpg
DSC_3182.jpg
DSC_3186.jpg
DSC_3108.jpg
DSC_3089.jpg
DSC_3172.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This car has been produced between January and September 1994.
Source: http://www.type-ra.com/subaru-impreza-my94-wrx-sti-version/

Sorry for long post.

And I also suggested a premium version of Type R Coupe 1999...

By the way, I found some more pictures:
DSC_3170.jpg
1994_Subaru_ImprezaWRXSTi1.jpg
DSC_3182.jpg
DSC_3186.jpg
DSC_3108.jpg
DSC_3089.jpg
DSC_3172.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This car has been produced between January and September 1994.
Source: http://www.type-ra.com/subaru-impreza-my94-wrx-sti-version/

Sorry for long post.

Nice pictures Harsk, gotta love this car!

Thanks Tayeez. This thread is for Version I, right? Is because the Version II is the facelift.

It was meant to be for 1 chassis but Famine stated a specific year. So I guess it's for the 1994 but other facelifts are welcome

Many Iconic Japanese Cars are untouched standards or are missing, it's more surprising the fact that Gran Turismo is a Japanese Game.

Voted. 👍

Voted.This being made premium and an Lancer Evo 2 premium will make for a great point-to-point race.👍

There's been quite a few SA registered ones popping up in KZN, I'm coming to Durban to buy one :D

You guys in KZN, lucky individuals:lol:

Just realised my dream car has hit 70 likes.

Thank you so much for the continued support everybody. It means a lot, I want to see this Impreza get the premium treatment.

👍👍👍👍

Back