• 219 comments
Greece
athens
yannagas
At Matterhorn Riffelsee 3301.6m

ranking 27/03 until 10/04
500 PP Sports Hard Tyres No Nitrous

Cars:
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version VI '99, V '98, IV '97, III '96, II '95, (Type-I) '00
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi '94, (Type-II) '02, '10
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C Type RA '05, (Type-II) '04
IMPREZA WRX STi '07, spec C '09
IMPREZA WRX STi prodrive Style (Type-I) '01
IMPREZA Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI'99
IMPREZA Sport Wagon STi (Type-I) '00
IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99
IMPREZA Coupe 22B- STi Version '98
S206 NBR CHALLENGE PACKAGE '12

Gift: GT METALLIC 008-W

Gold: 68.000Cr. 1:21.000
Silver: 30.000Cr. 1:24.000
Bronze: 25,000Cr. 1:30.000

Tunes will be posted Here:
nowayback
Exeter GT Tuning and here
praiano63
DolHaus
Silver Dragon Gaming and here
lisanorm and here
Jujiromatsuda non SRF
GTP_CargoRatt and here
jimipitbull
71 GS Stage1
yannagas
FerrariF1GT
nowcontrol
shmoGT

Also have a look at the seasonal tunes directory here maintained by @XS

Last edited:
mmm might try the wagon that should be fun for someone slow like me lol

maybe i am very tired but i am sure b4 i got gold on this my car was very grippy and then after i get gold it felt very slidey ,no changes in settings.........maybe time for bed..

Last edited:
Tried the wrx sti 07, 1:17.894, 20th probably good for 200th by the end messed up last turn...at least .5 in it for average players. DS3
quick tune, haven't tweeked at all yet.
120 130
4.21 4.73........... trans final gear all right, max to 180
1 6 ............ 5134, 3858, 2965,1922,1558, fg 2584
1 6
2 6
.05 0.0 lsd 8/12...23/33..........6/10..........35/65
bb6/9
41kg at 50, all weight reductions. racing ex, cat spor, intake

Here is my attempt. It is definitely capable of achieving gold. I just can't get a clean lap in at the moment. Has loads of grip and a lot of acceleration. Tune here

Havent really done too much on this site. hello all. it has been grewt reading through all the different posts on other seasonals, the recent tesla one was an interesting challenge, and it was great to see everyone constsntly trying to go thst little bit quicker.
cant seem to go lower than 1.18.927 atm.
will come back later to see how everyone's getting on.
happy hunting

Havent really done too much on this site. hello all. it has been grewt reading through all the different posts on other seasonals, the recent tesla one was an interesting challenge, and it was great to see everyone constsntly trying to go thst little bit quicker.
cant seem to go lower than 1.18.927 atm.
will come back later to see how everyone's getting on.
happy hunting

this really is addictive.

impMatterhorn Riffelsee_6.jpg

Haus of Flying Daggers Tuning Garage
Car: Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI (Type-II) '02
Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 345 BHP @ 4300 Rpm / 62.5 kgfm @ 4000 Rpm
Weight: 1230 kg
Performance Points: 500 PP

Tires:
SH
Weight Distribution: 52:48
Suspension : (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 106 Rear: 100
Spring Rate: Front: 6.17 kg Rear: 6.22 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 5 Rear: 5
Dampers (Extension): Front: 5 Rear: 6
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 4 Rear: 5
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: -0.10° Rear: 0.10°
Brakes: Racing Upgrade F: 6 R: 6

Drivetrain:
(Fully Customisable Transmission)

Set final to 5.200
Set max to 112
Set in sequence (6-5-4-3-2-1)
Set final to 3.200

Speed: 124 mph

1:
2: 2.794
3: 2.186
4: 1.767
5: 1.460
6: 1.260
Final: 3.200

Differential Gear:
Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff

Initial Torque:
F= 14 R= 14
Acceleration Sensitivity: F= 28 R= 28
Braking Sensitivity: F= 10 R= 24

Clutch & Flywheel:
Twin-Plate
Propeller Shaft: Carbon

Power

Oil Change:
Yes
Power Limiter: 62.5%
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Computer: Sports
Exhaust: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Isometric
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning: Yes
Turbo Kit: Stage: Mid-RPM
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce:
Weight Reduction:
Stage 3
Bonnet: Carbon
Windows: Weight Reduction
Ballast: 50kg
Ballast position: 50

Last edited:
mmm might try the wagon that should be fun for someone slow like me lol

maybe i am very tired but i am sure b4 i got gold on this my car was very grippy and then after i get gold it felt very slidey ,no changes in settings.........maybe time for bed..
I know it can't be true but I've noticed similar things. I'm sure they can't tune the game to be like that but you never know. One thing I've noticed is the first lap when I come back to the TT is usually better then any successive lap. Back out, go in and try again. Impossible, maybe an illusion but...

I've flipped my S206 so many times now :lol:
I've played GT since GT3 and I've never flipped as many cars as I have in GT6. One maybe in the older versions and at least six in GT6. I posted one on Youtube from the Miata seasonal. Seems the dynamics are screwed up somehow.

I've played GT since GT3 and I've never flipped as many cars as I have in GT6. One maybe in the older versions and at least six in GT6. I posted one on Youtube from the Miata seasonal. Seems the dynamics are screwed up somehow.
I'd say GT6 is rather accurate at it. You can't just simply tackle one of those rise and drop sweepers at Matterhorn clipping the curbs at high speed like I did. This has mainly happened when I try to take curbs like that.

GT1-4 didn't even have a full dynamics simulation for when the car did break contact to the ground like that.

I'd say GT6 is rather accurate at it. You can't just simply tackle one of those rise and drop sweepers at Matterhorn clipping the curbs at high speed like I did. This has mainly happened when I try to take curbs like that.

GT1-4 didn't even have a full dynamics simulation for when the car did break contact to the ground like that.

I'd say not. You don't flip a car as wildly as I have, on about 4 different occasions in a recent Seasonal TT, just by clipping a rumble strip. It just doesn't happen like that. I've watched the replays and it was like a sudden burst of wind came along and blew the car over. :lol: There was nothing so severe happening at that moment that warranted the car to flip like it did. :rolleyes:

I'd say not. You don't flip a car as wildly as I have, on about 4 different occasions in a recent Seasonal TT, just by clipping a rumble strip. It just doesn't happen like that. I've watched the replays and it was like a sudden burst of wind came along and blew the car over. :lol: There was nothing so severe happening at that moment that warranted the car to flip like it did. :rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more, this has been well documented on GTP regarding GT6's improved physics. :sly:

Case in point:
Ford GT Mark IV @ Bathurst getting dumped on its head after clipping kerb, just before Skyline.

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg

^ Notice the absence of:
1) Dramatic elevation change.
2) Track surface contour/irregularity
3) Kerb angle severity.

Last edited:
I usually flip when I clip a strip on a sudden elevation change like you can find on the Rifelsee.

Latest Posts

Back