Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car (Zero Miles)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fair Trader
  • 15 comments
  • 3,129 views
Messages
523
Messages
PM me if you need to know
As title, in Black (Just obtained from a 1000 Ticket and I have never seen this car before :drool:)

I am looking for LM cars with Zero Miles 👍

P1000244-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
RX-7 LM Blue 0 miles ?
 
Yeah I want the RX7 LM, what PSN shall I add for you??
 
FR psn: isocollector2016

Will send/receive from there

You can trade now ?
 
Yeah I can trade now, just added you
 
send and receive from that account ?
 
Yeah, send the RX7 LM and I will do a save then send this to you (I have fallen in love with it)

P1000244-1.jpg


P1000245.jpg
 
RX-7 LM Blue streaking your way now ......
 
RX-7 LM Blue streaking your way now ......

Have you ever seen this Subaru before?? It caught me by supprise :drool:


*****I CAN TRADE ONE OF THESE AGAIN AFTER RE SET-IN JUST OVER 2 HOURS*****
 
Picture looks nice but ill wait to see the real item in my Gifts ;)
 
yes there's 4 colors the best color is the red/copper


picture.php
 
That white one looks nice aswell
 
Yes that Red/Copper does look nice for sure.....my next item to hunt down after trade reset ;)
 
yes there's 4 colors the best color is the red/copper


picture.php

I agree the red is the nicest, though the white looks the cleanest, the black is super stealth and the silver is ... well, silver.

Yes OP I've seen this car, and own all 4 variations :D
 
BTW FairTrader nice dealing with you look forward to future deals ;)
 
Back