Subaru WRC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Totzke8
  • 9 comments
  • 556 views
Messages
597
United States
San bernardino
Messages
totzke8
Any WRC Subaru Impreza Rally Car
 
Totzke8
Any WRC Subaru Impreza Rally Car

I have one i can trade tomorrow or the 27th if your interested?
 
i got few 2008 and can trade as well tonight if my trade not happening later bud !!!
 
Last edited:
paulamag
i got few 2008 and can trade as well tonight if my trade not happening later bud !!!

What would you like a got some vettes
Some LMP
GTR GT Academy
GT Race Cars
 
I have every impreza in the game along with all the rally cars, even the '01 prototype. What year do you want for the GTR Academy?
 
could use a vette bud. pm me details as not always on here now !!!!
 
John got the gtr for an '08, but have a small collection of cars what are you looking for in a '99 WRC
 
Veyron is also available
 
I have all variations.
 
Is anybody interested in making a rally league
 
Back