Submit Questions for Suzuki's Interview HERE, closed for questions.

• Thread starter Loon
  • 46 comments
Loon i have an idea/suggestion.
i say limit the number of questions a single person can ask for the first few days of the question submission. then after that, you can let them keep going if they wish(reasonably anyway). it would help to let everyone get a question or 2 in if they really wanted. just an idea to keep one or 2 people from hogging all of the spots in the first day.
i dont mind them at all, but its just an idea, take it as you wish, it wont hurt my feelings from what you say about it.
but it might not be needed, its just something you might want to keep in mind if this interview thing really gets going. which i hope it does, its a good idea that brings some activity here.

That is a pretty good Idea Suzuki. I don't I will enforce it this week though, but next week for sure.👍

That is a good idea. Except for one thing...I'm the mod so I can ask as much as I want! :D

Do you feel being on a team helped or hurt you develop your drifting skills.

lol, all is good swift.
loon, so far i dont see it being a problem like i said. but seeing as how both interview things are relatively new there might be the need for a few restrictions/changes.
when is the other interview on the gt4 photos going to be done, do you know?

LOL@Swift

Well Suzuki got me thinking about official rules for this.
Heres how it'll work...

I will make a thread for the next interview.
For an undetermined amount of time, it'll be open for candidates.(how long that part stays open is up to y'all)
As soon as we have a defintite person to be interviewed, the thread will be opened up to questions.
I will take questions for 2 weeks.
The 1rst week, only one question per person, so everybody can get one in.
2nd week will be unlimited.(pretty much anyway, if it gets out of hand I'll step in)

So what do y'all think about those? Sound good?

yeah, I was thinking Questions out of my butt, to get this full :D
Is torque or HP more important when you are deciding to tune up one of your drifters?

sounds good.
i was thinking, you should make a thread and have links to past interviews and whatnot, maybe some general info in it. maybe you could combine that with the candidates thread? and just edit it after each interview or something?

The interview with GT4 photos? You mean pictures of Ske drifting? I was under the impression that I should have stuff like that in future interviews.

We're up to 16 questions so far. I figure about four more to make it an even 20 will be good enough.

BTW, I just wanted to say thanks to y'all for partcipating in this, I figured the drift forum was getting pretty close to dead, so I hoped this might help bring it back some.

is there any track section you wish you could do but is too hard to be done yet ? wich ones looks just so impossible ?

I know I said I would like to get 20 total questions in but oh well. Not taking any more questions this time, those posted after this will NOT be added. Thanks for participating.

Back