Anna+Reece Messages 1,039 Messages CPReece98 Messages CP Reece Jun 15, 2011 #1 Are you able to submit stories to GTLife magazine? If you can, how do you? Is it easy or is it super hard?
Are you able to submit stories to GTLife magazine? If you can, how do you? Is it easy or is it super hard?
Crispy Messages 3,082 Allen, Texas Messages crispychicken49 Messages crispychicken49 Jun 15, 2011 #2 Anna+Reece Are you able to submit stories to GTLife magazine? If you can, how do you? Is it easy or is it super hard? Click to expand... I think you should contact the publisher. I did, and got a reply within an hour or so. 👍
Anna+Reece Are you able to submit stories to GTLife magazine? If you can, how do you? Is it easy or is it super hard? Click to expand... I think you should contact the publisher. I did, and got a reply within an hour or so. 👍