Suggestions please, have 6.5 mil to spend

  • Thread starter Thread starter slowmo
  • 27 comments
  • 2,549 views
Messages
17
I need cars for the American Championship, the Formula GT and the Dreamcar, also I haven't done the historic race yet or Like the Wind. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Fully-pimped-beyond-recognition LIFE STEP Van. Problem solved.
 
I would keep it, see if any rare cars come up in the used car dealership.
 
A C60 Hybride-Judd Race car '05 is available for 3.8mil or is the Audi R10 for 4.7mil a better choice? Thanks
 
get the Puegoet 908 HDI FAP if you dont already have the FGT, if not the get the FGT from the online dealership
 
get a AMG SLS just for you, then keep saving.👍
 
I need cars for the American Championship, the Formula GT and the Dreamcar, also I haven't done the historic race yet or Like the Wind. Thanks.

Like the wind and American Races= Corvette ZR1 RaceMod
win a Minolta Toyota

Formula GT= Formula GT

Those are 2 good ones to buy for races.

Check the Marketplace for a FGT. Since people dupe one can sometimes be traded for nothing more than toenail clippings.
 
Buy the FGT,all problems solved.You can use it in the dream car and FGT championship and its a breeze in the endurance races also.For the historic car race use the toyota7,you can win it in the like the wind championship.For the american championship use a corvette zr rm.
Sorry I forgot that you have to be level24 to be able to buy the FGT.
 
Fully-pimped-beyond-recognition LIFE STEP Van. Problem solved.

👍 I love mine. 61HP, thing is so dumped it throws sparks when it brakes.
 
I need cars for the American Championship, the Formula GT and the Dreamcar, also I haven't done the historic race yet or Like the Wind. Thanks.
I would grab the Ford GT Test Car from the Gran Turismo dealer. It can handle Like the wind and win you the Minolta it can also run in the American championship and win with ease and it can win the Dream car race as well or you can use the Minolta you won in Like the Wind.
 
A C60 Hybride-Judd Race car '05 is available for 3.8mil or is the Audi R10 for 4.7mil a better choice? Thanks

Jump on that C60 Hybride, it is an awesome car, I have one.
 
I would grab the Ford GT Test Car from the Gran Turismo dealer. It can handle Like the wind and win you the Minolta it can also run in the American championship and win with ease and it can win the Dream car race as well or you can use the Minolta you won in Like the Wind.

2nd that, I use it for grinding, about a second faster round indy than the normal Spec II LM Race Car. Doesn't sound like much, but every little bit helps plus it looks awesome.
 
Buy a Mazda Roadster, a Gallardo and the Formula GT. Save the rest for Racing Tires. That will get you through all those races when the dominoes all fall.

Use the Mazda to get the Furai from NR-A Roadster Bspec. Use the Furai to win Dream Car and Like the Wind. Use the Ford GT LM prize from Dream Car for the American Championship. Use the Gallardo to win Lambo exclusive, where you will recieve a brand new Countach LP400. Use the Countach (with many modifications) to win the Historic Race Car. You must use the Formula GT for Formula GT.
 
Im in a similar pickle. I have FGT, i have many race cars and minolta and things plus all the stealth cars.

What to buy... what to buyt...
 
I'd definitely wait and see what pops up in the Used Car Dealership. The cars in the New Dealership will always be there.
 
Like the wind and American Races= Corvette ZR1 RaceMod
win a Minolta Toyota

Formula GT= Formula GT

Those are 2 good ones to buy for races.

Check the Marketplace for a FGT. Since people dupe one can sometimes be traded for nothing more than toenail clippings.

Good advice 👍

Plus, once you have won the Toyota Minolta use that to win the Dream Car championship.
 
I'd seriously make sure you always have a few mil on hand at all times as you never know when that car you really want might turn up. An Escudo turned up for me and I was 800k short, I probably won't see that again for a LONG TIME!!!

I would really consider buying an FGT though as they are immense!!
 
Hm i passed up an escudo dirt car... maybe that was a bad idea? I since came up against it in B spec mode.. and it was very fast.
 
I need cars for the American Championship, the Formula GT and the Dreamcar, also I haven't done the historic race yet or Like the Wind. Thanks.

Buy a FGT for the online collectors store, use it to win the FGT championship and then use it to win dream car. For dream car, you win a Ford GTLM, which you can then use to win the American championship. That way you only have to buy one car.

Simple. 👍
 
Buy the Arta Garaiya, WedsSport Lexus, AsparaDrink RX7 & Oreca Matmut 908 HDi

Too much fun can be had with just the above :)
 
I'd seriously make sure you always have a few mil on hand at all times as you never know when that car you really want might turn up.

Yes, exactly, always try and keep some money spare as there are cars that only appear in the Used Car Dealership on rare occasions.

You never know what might pop up.

There's threads on this already that will give you an idea of the kind of cars this applies to.

👍
 
I have Asparadrink RX7 from the UCD and its really good. Little pocket rocket for sure, did an endurance with it:) All gravy.
 
Guys please help! I want to buy Mazda 787B (5.260.000cr) - can I get it as a prize? Really don't want to waste ~5mil...
 
Last edited:
Back