Sunday Night Blackout (S.N.B) Drift meets [31st Mar = ?]

• Thread starter Adz1414
  • 653 comments
Yeah ^^ And My Ps3 Froze, so I'm done for today. Have fun.

p.s. Blackout does suck, they just mess around! ;D

Wow... I got kicked from here because Im Pakistani and was blitzed with insults regarding my religion. Blackout is not needed on gt5.

projects2k
Wow... I got kicked from here because Im Pakistani and was blitzed with insults regarding my religion. Blackout is not needed on gt5.

Wow what the hell? The time i was there it was just messing around on deep forest,not organized at all..and kingklick nice effort driving lm 4wd skyline the wrong way and bashing everyone! Gj lol.. The whole event just got out of hand i guess...

Wow what the hell? The time i was there it was just messing around on deep forest,not organized at all..and kingklick nice effort driving lm 4wd skyline the wrong way and bashing everyone! Gj lol.. The whole event just got out of hand i guess...

SNB room open

Room number: 1472 - 6399 - 8966 - 5888 - 9447

Well this douche opened the room
Thats because nothing was organized damn Nurb

projects2k

Im sorry but i kicked you for what you were saying, and i said nothing at all racist!
And now i have control of the room now eddy and please show some respect to your fellow team mates

xiSealHDz

Well kingklick was the cause of this, along with adz and another one. I kept being called a paki and there was insults like ak47 mohammed and all that nonsense. Truly a bunch of low lifes that if I met would kick some respect into them.

Edit: I said nothing and Im sure Dom will back me up here.

Well kingklick was the cause of this, along with adz and another one. I kept being called a paki and there was insults like ak47 mohammed and all that nonsense. Truly a bunch of low lifes that if I met would kick some respect into them.

Correction, you was called a racist remark by ONE person in the room. Not 3.

Kingpoop is on TSS not on our team...

Well Im not going to argue with someone that relies on a computer screen for protection. A word of advice. Sort out your attitude before someone does it for you.

No eddy ben is in blackout!

128953635740165006.jpg

projects2k
The 3 of you.

Mate tbh with you, you seem to have more haters on gtp than i or just about anyone else dose so i would get your facts right before you go on about something that didn't happen

Adz1414
Mate tbh with you, you seem ro have more haters on gtp than i or just about anyone else dose so i would get your facts right before you go on about something that didn't happen

I have haters... Wow, tell me something I dont know. But I can assure you I have more friends.

Come on! Seriously? Nyordia saw the whole thing. Luckily for me I also had my capture card plugged in. Unlucky for you... So I suggest you crawl back to your hole in the wall and stay there before you really embarrass yourself.

Ask dom and she'll conform that i and rossi both said nothing wrong at all not saying nobody did say things that were out of order but not me or rossi so like i said get your fact right

Back