Sunday Night Blackout (S.N.B) Drift meets [31st Mar = ?]

• Thread starter Adz1414
  • 653 comments
I have haters... Wow, tell me something I dont know. But I can assure you I have more friends.

Come on! Seriously? Nyordia saw the whole thing. Luckily for me I also had my capture card plugged in. Unlucky for you... So I suggest you crawl back to your hole in the wall and stay there before you really embarrass yourself.

Video or GTFO

Adz1414
Ask dom and she'll conform that i and rossi both said nothing wrong at all not saying nobody did say things that were out of order but not me or rossi so like i said get your fact right

You said I said things out of order, what was that?

Please write them here so I can prove to everyone your a lying piece of 🤬.

I admit to saying "racist (female genital)".

That no wonder people dont like this team when you here one thing you didn't like from one person and amount it to everyone on the team! Btw i kicked the guy that was also saying stuff that was wrong to.

Adz1414
That no wonder people dont like this team when you here one thing you didn't like from one person and amount it to everyone on the team! Btw i kicked the guy that was also saying stuff that was wrong to.

Well there was no reason to kick me was there? If anyone kingretard shouldve been kicked.

projects2k
Well there was no reason to kick me was there? If anyone kingretard shouldve been kicked.

Well if you think calling me and rossi a racist was not a good reason then tell me what is......thats all im saying

Adz1414
Well if you think calling me and rossi a racist was not a good reason then tell me what is......thats all im saying

I called klick a racist after he typed in his message. Dont you think I would have put racists instead of racist?

eddyac
I don't hate Paul , RB , Gunz , Decoy , Zippy , Seal , Rossi and few others :scared:

You know what i like all are membrs theres just one that keeps pushing me to the point were i may start to really dislike them....guess who that is!

tumblr_lj19gzRxLn1qcwykt.jpg

Yeah of course me! and Klickpoop is fluffy bunny or what? , damn racists

Last edited:
I only have two things to say about tonight: Klick, you need to change your attitude towards people. And JSD, don't wonder why you get kicked from a lobby if you diss a team when youre inside that team's lobby. Not smart mate. (No harm done imo, they had the right to kick you.)

Gonales
I only have two things to say about tonight: Klick, you need to change your attitude towards people. And JSD, don't wonder why you get kicked from a lobby if you diss a team when youre inside that team's lobby. Not smart mate. (No harm done imo, they had the right to kick you.)

How did I "diss" them?

Yeah of course me! and Klickpoop is fluffy bunny or what? , damn racists

You mean racist not "racists" as only one member said anything not the whole team!

Anyways has anybody got any ideas for the theme of next weeks meet as its the 5th sunday of this month!
maybe S chassis or a JZ meet ect ect.. please post your suggestions!

Last edited:
Adz1414
You mean racist not "racists" as only one member said anything not the whole team!

Anyways has anybody got any ideas for the theme of next weeks meet as its the 5th sunday of this month!
maybe S chassis or a JZ meet ect ect.. please post your suggestions!

There was 2 people...

projects2k
There was 2 people...

Projects get your head sorted lad. You was saying everything you said was directed to King only. Now there is 2 people. So which one is it? Was it the one or was it the two?

iDesTroY
Projects get your head sorted lad. You was saying everything you said was directed to King only. Now there is 2 people. So which one is it? Was it the one or was it the two?

There was two people but one of them were not on your team.

Back