Sunday Night Blackout (S.N.B) Drift meets [31st Mar = ?]

• Thread starter Adz1414
  • 653 comments
Awesome sesh guys was mad fun!

Loved the BW entry challenge on deep forest.
I think I won that don't I?
Over 3+ times Perfect ;)

Last edited:
Heres a few quick shots i got from the sess! :)

Was great fun, thanks to all that came hope to see you at the next meet!
(JDM only)

Just to let you guys know tonights theme is JDM only, room opening times will be posted A.S.A.P, Hope to see you there :)

I hope there won't be a banned JDM car list?

I mean, we can bring everything JDM, including Re-Amemia's, Amuse's, TC's?

guys,going to miss this one:irked:i wont be back home until monday,but hope you guys will have a great meeting,when im :cool:'ing..its damn bright here:sly:

I'll have a new RE-Amemia style FD3S tomorrow. It's gonna be one of the best cars I've ever made.

And yeah, I've finished my MX5 too, my Efini FD3S (the premium one, I was using it at M.T.) is running a new turbo :D

Can anyone from the team open the S.N.B room for me cuz im not gonna be online for at least another hour or so, so if you can it would be very much appreciated 👍 The room name should be S.N.B JDM only + room limit 550BHP, CH tyres you no the score & post room number in S.N.B thread & are team thread.......... i'll try and be on to make it at some stage :nervous:

Edit - Eddys gonna open the room for me...... cheers eddy 👍

Last edited:
Thanks for drifting everyone, had awesome fun. Room wasn't on a fixed host, so you will be able to stay there for as long as you want.

Joined through Eddy, un-aware of the meet, so glad I did! The Mx-5 crew was just awesome and the open time on Deep Forest allowed me to fine tune my FT-86. Will definitely be at the next one!

Im Jelly, I had my Miata all ready for this Event! Sad I couldnt make it :(
Oh well, hope I get to use it sometime soon :) Can't wait to see the pictures on SYDC.

Heres a few pics i got from tonights JDM meet enjoy :)

Thanks to everyone who came , Hope to see you at the next meet 👍​

Joined through Eddy, un-aware of the meet, so glad I did! The Mx-5 crew was just awesome and the open time on Deep Forest allowed me to fine tune my FT-86. Will definitely be at the next one!

Just so you know next meet will be classic JDM's 70's-90's, hope to see you 👍

Back