Sunday Night Blackout (S.N.B) Drift meets [31st Mar = ?]

• Thread starter Adz1414
  • 653 comments
Good pics for someone who doesn´t make them much. I see my FC3S there, but I left lol rage quit xD. I hope I´ll be there next time, my friends pissed me of xD.

Good pics for someone who doesn´t make them much. I see my FC3S there, but I left lol rage quit xD. I hope I´ll be there next time, my friends pissed me of xD.

Thats kool Dunman bud, hope to see you next week! (run what you brung)

O.k eddy whatever mate! :odd:

And why is that a big problem? Who cares, this is a decent pic, not very good, but not that bad either... I still dont like the miniature style, but when there is no understeer it is always good in my opinion.

Edit : Duman ! lol !! not dun or durr xD :lol:.

And why is that a big problem? Who cares, this is a decent pic, not very good, but not that bad either... I still dont like the miniature style, but when there is no understeer it is always good in my opinion.

Edit : Duman ! lol !! not dun or durr xD :lol:.

Sorry duman :dunce: my bad!

S.N.B tonight guys 'run what you brung' room no. & opening time will be posted soon 👍

Hey guys i probably wont be able to open the S.N.B room tomorrow as im gonna be in cardiff and wont get home in time so if anyone from the team can open it can you let me no on here so we can sort it out? :nervous:

Hey guys i probably wont be able to open the S.N.B room tomorrow as im gonna be in cardiff and wont get home in time so if anyone from the team can open it can you let me no on here so we can sort it out? :nervous:

Can you guys sort this out between yourselfs as i leaving for cardiff now so just remember its a run what you brung theme this week, 600bhp limit, CH tyres ect.....

Thanks eddy! i was visiting my sister and her kids that i dont see that much so if that being a noob then pfff!

Anyway did anyone open the room or?
if not sorry to everyone that tryed to get in, i'll try and get it back up and running next week :)

Anyway did anyone open the room or?
if not sorry to everyone that tryed to get in, i'll try and get it back up and running next week :)

I don't think anyone opened a room mate, but nevermind there's next week :)

Back