--= Sundays are for Gentlemen Racing [next race feb 27] =--

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZyBeR
  • 240 comments
  • 13,084 views
So new limit it 355hp (or 354, can't remember what number you can choose in the setup)

OK, but an we lock this down now? If it keeps up this will be an GT500 race...
 
OK, but an we lock this down now? If it keeps up this will be an GT500 race...

Thats what a GT 300 car will be like when fully broken in and oil change, so we need to use that. But i think the Arta is the highest HP car so we are good now.
 
OK, but an we lock this down now? If it keeps up this will be an GT500 race...

Yeah, the only reason I increased the limit was that a GT300 got 351hp after an oil change. I can revert back to 345, no problem for me I'll just get another car and don't change the oil.
But I'm not sure everyone would find it ok that we had a hp limit lower than max hp for the class of cars we are racing.

Anyway is fine by me, let me know if I shall revert back ppl.

Anyone up for some practicing tonight?
 
OK 355hp. That's my "line in the sand". :lol:

I may be able to run a few laps tonight. I'll need to dial in my new turbo I have to buy to keep up with the Artas...
 
if there are free spots sign me up.

PSN ID: El_Aliens69
Car: Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7
 
Could you ad me too?
PSN: KOCAADAM
Car: Wedssport Celica
 
Practice room open!

1472-6681-3115-0603-5590
 
Can someone help me with the tuning of the car? I'm a noob and have no idea where to start..

Butch
 
Can someone help me with the tuning of the car? I'm a noob and have no idea where to start..

Butch
This is the tune I started with, it's pretty ok. I have shutdown my ps3 so I can't get my current setup right now but I'm sure you can work something out of this.

Autobacs Arta Garaiya '08

Aerodynamics: 34 / 54
Top Speed: 250 km/h
Initial Torque: -- / 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 36
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 20
Ride Height: -12 / -10
Spring Rate: 15.5 / 16.8
Extension: 7 / 7
Compression: 6 / 6
Anti-roll Bars: 5 / 5
Camber Angle (-): 2.2 / 1.6
Toe Angle: -0.08 / 0.10
Brake Balance: 6 / 5
 
One thing hit me, it would be interesting and learning if we published the winning cars setup after each race.
Would everyone be ok to share their setups or do you want to keep them secret?

I would have no problems sharing my setups, but I'm not competing in any series so it might be different for those who do.
 
badbutch06
Got the car and it is greatly appreciated.. Anything in particular you are looking for?

Butch

PM sent


I personally have no problem sharing my settings but if it just the winning car i doubt i will ever have too.
 
I'd like to join for this Sunday. My car is currently undecided.

Thanks!

-billyturmoil
 
Ok I want to try this again this weekend. Sorry I had to bail last weekend but if room I want in.
GTP_cobramustang

Either the garayita or IS350
 
I'd be interested in joining for this Sunday

PSN: billyturmoil

Thanks!
 
Is this a sign up for weeks to come? Or will each race have a new open sign ups? Just wondering because I have a friend who wants to race, but he can't make it for this one.
 
PM sent


I personally have no problem sharing my settings but if it just the winning car i doubt i will ever have too.

I'm probably in the same boat..lol
 
Sign-ups are per week, at least for now. But if you have raced with us before you will have priority over new racer in the sign-ups.

Only two spots left now, so hurry up folks!
 
billyturmoil contacted me asking to sign-up for Sundays race so now it's only one spot left!
 
I'd love to join you guys

PSN: SteelToedSloth
Car: RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7

Didn't know best way to sign up, so I PM'd ZyBeR as well.
 
Just wondering, why the switch to RM instead of hards like your previous race?
 
Looks like a full grid then. Remember, if you can't make it please let ZyBeR know.
 
ZyBeR i may change my ride before the race.
I bought a RX7 and i'm still getting used to it. But with only aero changes to the setup i'm allready faster in Suzuka than with my Celica, so i will probably switch to my brand new RX7. :sly:
 
ZyBeR i may change my ride before the race.
I bought a RX7 and i'm still getting used to it. But with only aero changes to the setup i'm allready faster in Suzuka than with my Celica, so i will probably switch to my brand new RX7. :sly:

Oh goody boys and girls. He's even faster... :nervous:
 
My car set-up for the last race was a tune i got from Avid Racing Factory, in the GTPlanet tuning forum. The only difference was i left the LSD as it already was when i bought the car & i changed the rear toe to 0.00 as i prefer a bit of oversteer.
 
If they switch to a Power Point system in the Friday update we will have to make new rules.
 
Last edited:
Sorry for not updating last day, I've been traveling and are now working in Barcelona until tomorrow. I hope to get some time over to night to update driver and such.
 
ZyBeR i may change my ride before the race.
I bought a RX7 and i'm still getting used to it. But with only aero changes to the setup i'm allready faster in Suzuka than with my Celica, so i will probably switch to my brand new RX7. :sly:
No you can't...... YOU have to drive a Prius to even the field out a little bit ;) Haha

Of course, no problem, go a head and use what ever car you like that fits within our rules mate :)
 
Back