Super events?? How do you beat it? Unreallistic gas mileage..

The Rocket for an easy win for the Willow race. A Lotus Elise 111R might be a nice challenge for those who want one! I'm not a particularly fast racer (partly because I use a controller, and mainly cause I keep falling off the track!)

For the Le Mans 24 min race, I used a Minolta Toyota, and stopped for pitstops 3 times. Starting on IM, pitting after 2 laps, pitted again after 2 more laps, onto RM for a single lap, then pitted again for RH. Made sure that I crossed the line on the 6th lap before the 24min duration was up. Should be a very easy win for most of the more experienced players.

Yes I know there is a pit lane.. but the whole tire wear being exaggerated KILLS the fun of the race.. YOU CANT WIN.

Its rediculous... I can drive it easy not slide in corners and all that and I still have to pit on the 4th lap otherwise I will run out of gas before I get to the pits on the next lap..

THEN there are cars that DONT pit until the 6/7th lap.. how the hell is that possible?? Like I said it really kills the fun of the game.

I have been playing GT since the original Gran Turismo.. but the LACK of events in GT6, this whole thing in the super events really makes a disappointing game. They will be LUCKY if I buy GT7.. in the past I never bought new game systems until I had to because a new GT came out.. looks like I dont have to worry about ever buying a PS4!!

(I have never played any other system either.. never touched and xbox or anything.. before people start accusing me of being a fanboy of another game or whatever)
I thought it made it more fun, having to keep an eye on the fuel and tire wear stuff, and well as track position and laps. Really start thinking and driving, it's a twofer.

Latest Posts

Back