SUPER GT 2016 Series ( TNR_FILO GT500 Champion, Harsk100 GT300 Champion )Finished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 348 comments

From Round 2 to the end, do you have problem with moving the races 1 hour back?

• Yes, i don't have problem with that.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, i won't be able to participate.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Its the same for me.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
image.gif

Super GT Round 7 Motegi Final

The following drivers are signed up to this series and the need to be there on Friday.

@Toshost
@Harsk100
@Jam__155
@Will Houston
@Warbeast101
@RacingHardTV
@Jfrod
@J_Starscream
@CrazyJohn
@swiftsmith reserve driver
@LITTLEBLACKO reserve driver
@Freddude

@komuya23
@TNR_KING_FILO
@hEDpH81
@123yokomo
@ZedMan1996
@Mike458
@epic_apri_39
@LLOYDZELITE69

Weather:
Sunny, no chance of Rain.

Cheers see you on track tomorrow!

Thanks so much guys for that amazing Season, i hope the second one will be a lot better, new thread for season 2 will be opened at the end of May and season 2 will arrive at the end of June. Cheers and thanks again to all that participated, great title win @TNR_KING_FILO and congrats on winning all races here i hope we can see you again in Season 2.

Sorry about my behaviour about my conversation... It's just that I'm very angry with myself for not being able to match Myron's pace... :(

Sorry about my behaviour about my conversation... It's just that I'm very angry with myself for not being able to match Myron's pace... :(

At least you're GT300 champ...so i don't see why you should feel down..

At least you're GT300 champ...so i don't see why you should feel down..
Because my last 4 rounds were not good enough. I could have done better... I was so frustrated with the 2nd because I couldn't finish the same way as I had started. And that's why I overreacted.

I know that you guys probably won't put me back to the conversation, but I hope that you guys can understand that I really want to do better, when especially when you work so hard and you get nothing in return.

That's all I can say. I'm very sorry. :(

Because my last 4 rounds were not good enough. I could have done better... I was so frustrated with the 2nd because I couldn't finish the same way as I had started. And that's why I overreacted.

I know that you guys probably won't put me back to the conversation, but I hope that you guys can understand that I really want to do better, when especially when you work so hard and you get nothing in return.

That's all I can say. I'm very sorry. :(

Welp...some things aren't going the way you expected it to be...you always have let downs..that goes for everyone.

Welp...some things aren't going the way you expected it to be...you always have let downs..that goes for everyone.
I know, but I'm a bit sensitive about it. If the things don't go right for me, then I get frustrated and back to starting point. What should I do to be able to beat Myron? :(

You say you didn't do enough, when you actually did. If you think about it. You did enough to win the GT300 title. 👍
Yes, I did, but I'm very scared for the next season... :(

Anyways, thanks for your words, but you know that I can do better next time than I did at this season.

Back