SUPER GT 2016 Series ( TNR_FILO GT500 Champion, Harsk100 GT300 Champion )Finished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 348 comments

From Round 2 to the end, do you have problem with moving the races 1 hour back?

• Yes, i don't have problem with that.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, i won't be able to participate.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Its the same for me.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As the series doesn't start just yet I might be able to join, I can fill out the GT300 field. What cars are available still?

check the first post for the calender, car list, and rules. but i will tell you right now what's available

#19 wedsport lexus is350 (i recomended that car to @CrazyJohn , no idea if he will take it)
RJN Nismo gt-r gt3
#22 and #65 mercedes SLS gt3 (they are two cars, i recomend those because of sheer consistancy)
#7 bmw team studie Z4 gt3
#3 audi team phonex R8 LMS ultra (the yellow and blue one)

check the first post for the calender, car list, and rules. but i will tell you right now what's available

#19 wedsport lexus is350 (i recomended that car to @CrazyJohn , no idea if he will take it)
RJN Nismo gt-r gt3
#22 and #65 mercedes SLS gt3 (they are two cars, i recomend those because of sheer consistancy)
Ok, if John doesn't take the #19 wedsport I will, or else I can go with the BMW #7

RJN Nismo gt-r gt3
I did not get the GT300 Lexus, but the Eneos GT500.

I might be interested in this but it'll depend wether my ps3 will hold it out an entire race knowing it sometimes shuts off on it's own, so hopefully I can get a new ps3 when this season starts...

I might be interested in this but it'll depend wether my ps3 will hold it out an entire race knowing it sometimes shuts off on it's own, so hopefully I can get a new ps3 when this season starts...
tell me more about this problem and the model of your PS3 i might just be able to help ya since i had the a similar problem

tell me more about this problem and the model of your PS3 i might just be able to help ya since i had the a similar problem

It's just, when i'm playing a game...all of a sudden it goes off on it's own and beeps 3 times..even when I want to start up my ps3, it take aaaggeess until it's started up normally..so like, i start it up and then 'beepbeepbeep', turn it off..turn it on, start up again aand 'beepbeepbeep' and so on and on...it really takes the piss (sorry for the language) sometimes..

I got a fat 500gb ps3 (used to be a 40GB when I first got it back in 2008 but upgraded it to a 500GB 2 years ago)

It's just, when i'm playing a game...all of a sudden it goes off on it's own and beeps 3 times..even when I want to start up my ps3, it take aaaggeess until it's started up normally..so like, i start it up and then 'beepbeepbeep', turn it off..turn it on, start up again aand 'beepbeepbeep' and so on and on...it really takes the piss (sorry for the language) sometimes..

I got a fat 500gb ps3 (used to be a 40GB when I first got it back in 2008 but upgraded it to a 500GB 2 years ago)
Sounds like general age to me.

Hm, strange, were you taking good care of it?

Yea...but it was once like REALLY hot in the summermonths in my country and the fan of my ps3 was going crazy so think it might have something to do with that
Now you say that, it definitely now sounds like an overeating issue.

Now it's not overheating at all with these cold months but I need to buy a new ps3 anyways since i'm having it for so long.

Yep i guess its the age, i mean it is really old thought, i bought mine in the end of 2011.

Ah, i had the same exact problem a few weeks back cost me 30 euros to fix but it's your processor it's not getting enough cooling. i managed to find a fix give me a while i will post it here

Yep i guess its the age, i mean it is really old thought, i bought mine in the end of 2011.
and PS3's nowadays aren't 'that' expensive anymore...so they should be relatively cheap..plus I already got a 500gb in my old one so when I'm going to buy a new ps3, I only need to remove the current harddrive in the new one with the 500gb I already have

Guys i did a lot of testing yesterday because some people were saying that the HSV is really hard to make equal to the others, so i made a slide change in the specs.
Cheers.

@Pubs16 Would you like to join us? :)

@Pubs16 Would you like to join us? :)
Saw me snooping did you? :P.
Yeah what the hell, looks like a good size bunch of good blokes! :).

I'll fill out the GT300 field also, if the #7 BMW is still available I'd like to take that please :).

There's just a couple rounds that may clash with GTPSCS for me I think, but should be able to make every other! :).

Saw me snooping did you? :P.
Yeah what the hell, looks like a good size bunch of good blokes! :).

I'll fill out the GT300 field also, if the #7 BMW is still available I'd like to take that please :).

There's just a couple rounds that may clash with GTPSCS for me I think, but should be able to make every other! :).

Great buddy! Thanks for joining, i will add your name right now :D

Good news! (no, not a new dacia sandero xD) I might be getting a new PS3 on wednesday so got plenty of time to choose a GT500 car! :) I'll be probably in a GT-R but i'll let you now ASAP so I can finally begin testing properly (without shutting off for no reason)

Good news! (no, not a new dacia sandero xD) I might be getting a new PS3 on wednesday so got plenty of time to choose a GT500 car! :) I'll be probably in a GT-R but i'll let you now ASAP so I can finally begin testing properly (without shutting off for no reason)

Haha, i am a TG fan too man also its great to hear that you will be getting a new PS3 and please choose a GTR i am feeling like an outsider. :lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers:

Haha, i am a TG fan too man also its great to hear that you will be getting a new PS3 and please choose a GTR i am feeling like an outsider. :lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers:
Haha, they ain't about the GT-R life, more honda life haha, but when I get my new ps3, i'll start testing the GT500 cars and i'll let you now asap :)

EDIT: looking at the availability of the cars...gues I won't have much choice other then choosing one of the GT-R's xD

Last edited:
Haha, they ain't about the GT-R life, more honda life haha, but when I get my new ps3, i'll start testing the GT500 cars and i'll let you now asap :)

EDIT: looking at the availability of the cars...gues I won't have much choice other then choosing one of the GT-R's xD

Strange isn't it, i am a massive Nissan fan also most of the people prefer Nissan in Super GT......

Strange isn't it, i am a massive Nissan fan also most of the people prefer Nissan in Super GT......
I like nissan too, especially the Z, because it's such a good looking car, and yea..it's mostly nissan who dominates in Super GT but think the reason why people chose the HSV is because it's a corner eating machine..it takes corners like mad...I don't know about the lexus though

Back