SUPER GT 2016 Series ( TNR_FILO GT500 Champion, Harsk100 GT300 Champion )Finished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 348 comments

From Round 2 to the end, do you have problem with moving the races 1 hour back?

• Yes, i don't have problem with that.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, i won't be able to participate.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Its the same for me.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Real life Super GT actually gives them. Is it me or your attitude is not the most friendlier?
:(
Im happy i was thinking as we are the only nissans currently we could be nissan motorsport.
Why do you think my atitude isnt freindly?

Im happy i was thinking as we are the only nissans currently we could be nissan motorsport.
Why do you think my atitude isnt freindly?

I don't know that seems to me :D well all Nissans are Nissan Motorsport, in the manufactures championship we have Nissan vs Honda vs Lexus.

Everyone will be driving for their own specific real life SuperGT team to make it more interesting. I'll be in a nissan too so that makes 3 of us :P

Just done some testing with the remaining GT-R's on suzuka and think you can pretty much sign me up with the Reiter Mola GT-R, just to make sure that i've already picked one of my favourite GT-R's.

Just done some testing with the remaining GT-R's on suzuka and think you can pretty much sign me up with the Reiter Mola GT-R, just to make sure that i've already picked one of my favourite GT-R's.

Ok great man, did you noticed if its faster than the other GTRs because i didn't test it i considered that they are all the same. If its faster please tell me.

Ok great man, did you noticed if its faster than the other GTRs because i didn't test it i considered that they are all the same. If its faster please tell me.
will do...and I tested the calsonic aswell but I came out pretty much the same lap time as with the Reiter one...but we'll see it with the first test day..if that's the case..am I still able to change car then?

At first I thought some of those GT-R's pretty much drove the same but had different charataristics.

well....i'll try to be there with my 'annoying' ps3, knowing I still couldn't obtain a new ps3 that actually works..so could be that all of a sudden my ps3 switches off..

Okayama Official Pre Season Test Session

Hey guys find the information about the event on the second post on the thread, here is our list and remainder that tomorrow you need to be there:

@Toshost
@Harsk100
@Jam__155
@Will Houston
@Warbeast101
@RacingHardTV
@Jfrod
@J_Starscream
@CrazyJohn
@swiftsmith
@Cobra75
@Pubs16
@LITTLEBLACKO
@Dkolkman
@Freddude

Cheers
Will be about 1am for me, will try to make it but just a warning that chances are slim lol, apologies. Will be needing to get up at 3-4am for B12hr, so not too keen to pull an all nighter unfortunately.

Back