Super License Complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter tezzell
  • 47 comments
  • 1,738 views
Messages
234
Cheers!

S-2 was a beast (see previous post) and S-8 took manual shifting and ranked #2 in difficulty.

So long Super L's and hello Polyphony
 
that's cold.
there's a LOT of work involved in getting the S license.
 
Congratulations tezzel. :cheers:
 
Originally posted by tezzell
FLYR31:

Why the sarcasm? Is your gameshark broke?

:lol: Congrats man! I remember how long it took me my first time through, I have all but 2 and 8 done this time through.
 
I've noticed that a lot of FLYR's posts are overtly negative in nature. Musta never got breast fed as a baby.
 
maybe hes just really young dumb and full of .............well you know
 
Congrats!!! I just finished my S-liscence last weekend and i was happy :D

flyr's ignorance lvl 0[........./]10
 
i don't see how you guys can beat the S-2, ford GT40 pissed me off so after 4 weeks of attempts i bought gameshark.
 
s2 beat! :D

so is s1 and s4....

s3 has me stumped tho :/
 
Ive Done It All Except S-8 But Im Doin It On Automatic, And For All You Gameshark People, STOP CHEATING!!!, Be a Man and Beat The Game Naturally
 
Yeeess Thanx to the manual shifting i found out because of tezzell
i finally beat the super license, Thanx Tezzell
 
good job tezzell,

it took me practically a month and a half just to get it
 
well.. tell ya the truth, s licnese isn't all that hard for me...... but yeah i agree, s2 is a pain in the arse..
 
I think the best strat is to set a ghost and just beat it. Then you can see where you stand.
 
I Finally beat Like the wind and won my Mazda 787B and im half way through the Formula One Challenge and all Golds so far.

Im done beginner and amateur but the professional is to much laps and not enough cash even with my F/090S i cant get everythin.

But at least i have access to all races now!!
 
Congrats all three people in this thread who go their S-license!
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Congrats all three people in this thread who go their S-license!

same here (insert golf clap here)

congrats to ya'll :)
 
Thanx and now that ive beaten the S-License theres no good challenges except tryin to beat F1 cars with my mini cooper
 
Took me like 3 hours to get S-license. Gt 40 was pretty hard and the slow cars also pissed me off. I used manual for all. I had to on s8 bc my wheels kept spinning on 2nd so kept it mostly in 3rd on turns. All bronze. Anybody get golds or silvers.
 
Congratulations to all of you! :)👍

S-2 was the reall pisser for me... I always came up a few hundredths or thousands of a second short, but finally beat it [just barely].

The Miata test was also a real pain for me (I forgot what that is... S-6?)... didn't take me quite as long as S-2, but nonetheless, I'm not about to do it again. :p

However, I've always wondered why S-8 is so hard for everyone... I beat it with flying colors on my second try. Are people simply not used to mozeing around without TCS and ASM? :confused: (Although, I will readily admit that I basically stayed in 3rd gear and higher throughout that entire test).
 
I didn't like S-8 because i used to use auto...:lol:

I did that Miata test first time :D
 
Im Stuck, I Beat Beginner League, Amateur League, and Rally With ALL Golds, But Now Im Stuck Between Professional And Endurance. It's all easy but all the races are to long, Ive done 2 Endurance thats it. What do i do next?
 
Originally posted by FAF_Nitro
Im Stuck, I Beat Beginner League, Amateur League, and Rally With ALL Golds, But Now Im Stuck Between Professional And Endurance. It's all easy but all the races are to long, Ive done 2 Endurance thats it. What do i do next?

If you dont enjoy longer races, then dont do 'em. Nobody's holding a gun to your head. But other than that there might be more things to try - have you done the Time Trials and all the Arcade Mode races on Hard? Then there's trying to get gold on the licence tests.
 
Originally posted by FAF_Nitro
Thanx and now that ive beaten the S-License theres no good challenges except tryin to beat F1 cars with my mini cooper

Just curious...when you say beaten, do you mean golds? for me, getting these golds are a pain. Thus far, I am at 5/8 golds for the S-license. They are painful and yet fun. Definately the most challenging thing I've done in GT3.
 
The only way I got all golds in the S licence was by coming back to the tests a few months after I completed the ones with bronze or silver. It is probally impossible to get gold on S8 in auto. Coming out of that hairpin and chicane the car would be in 1st gear and uncontrolable
 
I've got S-1 through S-4... and by that I mean bronze. You people with golds can go to hell. ;) I think each one took almost a hundred tries each. extremely frustrating... and I've lost all feeling in my right thumb. Is that bad?
 
Back