Not that I'm aware of, et. And thanks, but if I ever decide I reeeeeally want it....I'll figure it out eventually:tup:. I just have a mental hatred going on for this car on this track.Well sure its different for different driving styles, but lower settings causes a delay in steering input. If you can account for that delay it might work but it gets so much more difficult...
Edit. Is it possible to use someone elses save? If so i can help you with S5
I cannot for the life of me beat any of these races. I tried the Minolta, Peugeot 905B, and the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11. I don't get it🤬 I was only able to get 4th place with 22sec+ behind 1st in the Peugeot 905B
The S class races? If you don't mind not sticking with the "spirit" of the events and using a different car to the AI then it's not too bad (not as hard as some of the IA events!).
Apricot Hill, Suzuka and Silverstone can be won in a suitably upgraded LCC Rocket (600PP or so) as you don't have to stop for fuel or tyres. You just need to be smooth and reasonably consistent with your lap times.
Spa can be won with the Red Bull Junior on Racing Softs. Just ignore the weather as the downforce seems to counter this and you can take the corners a lot faster than the opposition who will stop at least once.
I've yet to do Le Mans and the Ring 24 minutes.
I'm glad it's not just me that barely makes a bronze in the later licences, I'll never get some of the free cars for gold in licences or at Goodwood.