Super License woes.

• Thread starter davidt33
  • 33 comments
They are rough indeed. Can't tell you the amount of times I cuss and got high blood pressure and smoked a lot more. Many times giving up after numerous times but then going back to try "one more time". Was pure pressure.
I actually gave up and was searching for somebody who had passed them before to come do it for me such was the predicament. And then by some leap of faith after I had reached out to somebody with the intention to come do it for me (the last two...S-4 and S-5) while I was waiting a response gave it one more try with the last suggestions I outline earlier.... ((((BOOM))))....I did it. Bronze eh, but still I ran with it and celebrated and that was that. Was sure glad to get that over-with.
Heck yes, that's what grinding Gran Turismo is all about. Have you had any good Super races yet?

Heck yes, that's what grinding Gran Turismo is all about. Have you had any good Super races yet?

Yeah I've done all the Super races since and Golded, though I have to admit some of them on B-Spec with Bob at the wheel and me interjecting every so often. I go back to race them time and again though in between.

Back