Supercars Vs Tuner Cars Showdown Time Attack

• Thread starter GTCr@zyPSP
  • 94 comments
YEP ! I think we will see this BNR at the top of leaderboards !!! But the audi is quite fast too... and some of us are fast with the enzo ferrari ;) ! Hard to say ! I was too busy working so didn't improve my times till now...

Here is My BNR34 Run for Standard Class

P.S. I tried my other settings and sugestions, but they all come out choppy with GT PSP, when I do full frame uncompressed it has the least lag, and highest quality. To make it a touch better I recorded at 30fps instead of 60.

Last edited:
UPDATE

I added the leader boards since we have a few times posted, it is a 2 week event, finishing not this Sunday but the Following one on the 19th at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.

Nice ! My update :

1'41.525 !

If I can still improve, I don't think I can hit the 1'40.xxx ...

Where are you at guys ???

I got My BNR34 running at 1'43.123 on Professional with room for improvement. I cant get the Enzo in check with the PSP controls, so I'm gonna hook it up to the PS3 controller and grind it out there. I still haven't run all the cars, yet, and Ive done all my driving so far on stock settings, Ill grind out some tuning in week 2.

Here is my latest

Last edited:
I think Ive reached the best I can get on stock settings, I'm going to start tuning some of them to see if I cant get them any quicker, my prime focus is the Enzo. I need to shave a few seconds with it.

1:39.910

Pro Physics
No Aids
Ferrari Enzo.
S3/S3

When I cracked the 1:40.xxx, I knew I could grab a 1:39. Finally cracked it, with a few corners I wasn't too happy about, so I could....in theory...go faster, but I don't think I would be hitting the 1:38's at this point in time. I'm fairly happy with my lap time and will probably leave it at that for this track.

Will post a video of lap over next couple of days.

1:39.910

Pro Physics
No Aids
Ferrari Enzo.
S3/S3

When I cracked the 1:40.xxx, I knew I could grab a 1:39. Finally cracked it, with a few corners I wasn't too happy about, so I could....in theory...go faster, but I don't think I would be hitting the 1:38's at this point in time. I'm fairly happy with my lap time and will probably leave it at that for this track.

Will post a video of lap over next couple of days.

Nice Time Bro, I nudge you, you nudge back :cheers: Im doing some tuning on my Le Mans Quattro, I think I can squeeze a lil more out of her with a custom set up.

I think Ive gotten all i can out of the Le mans Quattro. I'm getting back in the Enzo & I'm going to work on this car again. I'm disappointed in myself with my Enzo performance :(

LEADER BOARD UPDATED.

Post your fastest with all the cars you drive, try to see what each are capable of.

Anybody creeping up on lion-face? I know I am :sly:

Last edited:
Because it looks like I am maxed out with the amuse, I allowed myself ;) to run the BNR for five laps : 1'41.879...

EDIT : Pro Physics -I don't run with standard physics anymore...

Last edited:
Also just ran a 1:46.729 with the RUF CTR2 but have room for improvement on that one. Gotta get the suspension tweaking down and I figure a 1:42 is in range.

Just ran a 1:41.768 with the GT-R with no aids and S3 tires. Working on an upload of the ghost for viewing.

Edit: Here's the replay attached

Attachments

• UCUS98632RPLY-B8337505E00.zip
    54.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
WOW !!! When did I become captain slow ??? I ran a little yesterday evening, and couldn't be faster with the Amuse nor the BNR, I decided to run the Enzo to see, I ran a 1'42.xxx ... Really far from lion-face and his 1'39.910 ! ...

Great job MSProtege5 !

Just to be clear : you guys don't use tunning features (such as gear box, turbo kits, weight reduction and more) thanks to CFW (Gt psp car tuning finally available!!!), right ???

I'm pretty sure they aren't. Its in the rules no Hybriding. I personally build hybrids, but until there are more people doing it I'm not starting a Competition with it, but I will when more people get into it.

Nissan GT-R Spec-V '09

1'41.502 :sly:

ok... Red&Yellow ruble/ripple strips = grass OR = tarmac ???
I mean two tires on grass, two on rumble strips = clean or not ?
(I would say no but just to be clear)

I've been doing some races with different cars to get some money and wear down the days in preparation for the DTM Legends challenge coming up, so I have some 'Unofficial' Laps for a few different cars

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '09 - 1:41.768
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 - 1:42.420
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 - 1:40.046
Jaguar XJ220 - 1:41.484
RUF CTR2 - 1:43.512
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren - 1:42.513
Nissan GT-R V-Spec '09 - 1:41.048

These have been done during races, away from other cars (outside of slipstream, either out ahead or way behind). Not official for the competition, just done it out of curiosity as I'm surprised my time with the Enzo has held up. I never thought the Enzo would be the fastest car, I just wanted to be fastest with it. I think the Pagani is the fastest around this track, I have broken my Enzo time with the Pagani, but it wasn't 100% clean so I haven't counted that time here.

@ easyasashii - I think for time attack purposes, that the white lines that border the edge of the track should be the limit, two wheels are allowed over these white, no more. The reason for this is that it cuts out the rumble/ripple strips, grass and any tarmac outside of the designated track.

I don't mind the other rules which WRS follows, where rumble strips are counted as part of the track, but certain tracks, like Valencia, you can seriously cut some corners with the way the rumble strips are. So whatever the decision I'm happy with it and I'll race with it.

Back