[SuperGT] Euro GT500 - Season 9 - Champions: NissmanR32 and TOM's UK Petronas RacingOpen 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 711 comments
nissman , could you update the dates on the races , just now it says that we shall race at midfield and not Indy which I truly hope we are racing on , as I havent practised at midfield :) Also the drivers list , I guess crazyjohn are out , so gtp jammy should be in maybe ?

nissman , could you update the dates on the races , just now it says that we shall race at midfield and not Indy which I truly hope we are racing on , as I havent practised at midfield :) Also the drivers list , I guess crazyjohn are out , so gtp jammy should be in maybe ?

We mentioned several times that Rd.2 is postoned untill this week. I will post the updated schedule in few hours aswell as the updated grid. But it's a bit hard to make an official grid as people are coming and going at the last minute. We'll see the turn out tonight.

@TNR_5zigen are you racing tonight mate?

@TRL_Andromeda - We are sticking with the 7kg per point lead. But the ballast cap will be set at 50kg. Which I think is enough to make the championship close till the end.

Updated season schedule and driver grid for tonight's Rd.2 at Indy.

One spot looks to be open as SK8R will not be racing tonight.

12472259_422726877932457_502803914274068011_n.png

12552554_422726524599159_3347446284762999038_n.png

Tonight's lobby host will be @Cobra75

Hopefully we wont have issues. I would suggest we make a public lobby rather than the club lobby tonight. I heard club lobby are not as stable as public. It's worth a try.

If a driver DC'd during qualifying, will we restart the procedure and allow driver/s that DC'd to rejoin in the back of the field.

We had to make a new lobby due to some ''invisibility'' issues which are now sorted.

ID: 1472-4711-0167-3380-9355

Two things I've noticed here:

• I always manage to get damage at the first corner
• I always seem to disconnect, it doesn't usually happen in other series'.

How did you get damage? In My replay you never hit anyone
A Xanavi GTR lags backwards ever so slightly and must have smacked me, I didn't notice until I wasn't picking up speed out of turn 2. Engine and both wheels heavy damage.

Not touched GT since last week. Heres hoping I can Q top 5 again

Love the car S. What's her top speed?

Strange but I always imagined you as black. (Please incert the current socially accepted term.....I just can't keep up with it any-more)

Back