[SuperGT] Euro GT500 - Season 9 - Champions: NissmanR32 and TOM's UK Petronas RacingOpen 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 711 comments
Sorry guys, I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. Far too tired to be racing, had a very long weekend! Will definitely get the ball rolling properly soon though! Looking forward to some more GT500 racing!

Sorry guys for not making it, I hadn't joined the club yet... I'll make sure I will though.

By the way, I'm confirming my change to the 350Z GT500.
#25, Blue chrome body and Bright Silver chrome rims.
Team Name: V.E.R.T. WRT

Sorry guys for not making it, I hadn't joined the club yet... I'll make sure I will though.

By the way, I'm confirming my change to the 350Z GT500.
#25, Blue chrome body and Bright Silver chrome rims.
Team Name: V.E.R.T. WRT

@CrazyJohn, When you join the club also add me on PSN please.

We are still at least 1 month away from Rd.1, so there is no rush of confirming cars.

Teams will be based on car choices drivers make a week before season starts, same makes will pair up in teams. You are free to find your own teammate if you do not find it by yourself I will make teams based on cars choices.

Also team name must involve team car name. Example: V.E.R.T WRT 350Z

I will be hosting another short race tonight at RB Ring at 20:00 cet.

Not sure at the moment how many laps depense on how many drivers join the club lobby.

I tested every car listed in the specs to see the regulation accuracy, and the tests were very good. The regulations are very accurate, thanks nissman for the balanced specs. Would love to see the battles coming!
:)

I tested every car listed in the specs to see the regulation accuracy, and the tests were very good. The regulations are very accurate, thanks nissman for the balanced specs. Would love to see the battles coming!
:)

I was just talking few days ago with steward @lozzaiscool that after many season we finally got the specs spot on! It took us a while but we got them nailed.

Thanks for the good feed back on specs and yes can't wait for all the battles on track. :cheers:

p.s

Provisional Season Sign ups:

1. NissmanR32
2. lozzaiscool
3. skengdigi
4. Roflwaffle
5. GTRP_Mirial - Lexus Petronas SC430
6. Stretchy
7. CrazyJohn
8. Harsk100 - Calsonic GTR *
9. GTP_Toby
10. Cobra75 - Calsonic GTR
11. GTP_Jammy - Lexus Denso Sard *
12. J_Starscream
13. MrRacingLine
14. Mitschi
15. kari-wrx
(*) - Not Confirmed

Last edited:
I will be hosting another short race tonight at RB Ring at 20:00 cet.

Not sure at the moment how many laps depense on how many drivers join the club lobby.
I will be there and you can put me up as a confirmed just change the car :cheers:

Yes, I think these specs are the closest we've ever had. I'm sure any of the cars are equally capable of winning this season!

It only took us a few years to get it right :)

I will obviously be using the Petronas when we eventually get this season underway!

Busy time of year at the moment, but I might get some practice in with you guys next week!

Important:

Preseason Race 1 will be held next week on Tuesday at 20:00 GMT/21:00 CET

RedBull Ring - 38 Laps (160km)

Qualifying: 12min

Please confirm your grid spot here in the thread so we know who to expect on Tuesday.

I decided to have the preseason race before new year as we now have a nice number of drivers signed up. Also some of us have been testing in RB ring for a while now and testing just on one track for another two weeks is not the best option.

Last edited:
When is it starting?
Important:

Preseason Race 1 will be held next week on Tuesday at 20:00 GMT/21:00 CET

RedBull Ring - 38 Laps (160km)

Qualifying: 12min

Please confirm your grid spot here in the thread so we know who to expect on Tuesday.

I decided to have the preseason race before new year as we now have a nice number of drivers signed up. Also some of us have been testing in RB ring for a while now and testing just on one track for another two weeks is not the best option.

Back