[SuperGT] Euro GT500 - Season 9 - Champions: NissmanR32 and TOM's UK Petronas RacingOpen 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 711 comments
Euro GT500 Season 9 Provisional Driver Line up.

10400221_414400745431737_4744996585825981396_n.png

-- Preseason Race 2 - Twin Ring Motegi East Course (24 Laps) - Dec. 29th 2015 - Tuesday 21:00 CET

- Qualifying: 10 min
- 1 mandatory pit stop

Invitations to tonight's preseason race:

@SkengD , @mirial , @lozzaiscool , @xStretch- , @jammy21 @Friday_GTRP , @toby1002 , @Roflwaffle , @Cobra75 , @CrazyJohn , @J_Starscream , @Harsk100 @SRT DK Racing, @Jfrod,@TNR_KING_FILO

Club Lobby open for the next hour.

Reposting specs as there are some changes. Be sure to make adjustments before the race.

10401096_414389398766205_2208099678543496292_n.png

- Supra + 3HP (537hp)
- Nissan Z -5kg (1105kg)

It seems - at the moment - that I wouldn't join you in any races on January but might join same race/races on February and/or March.

Fun race the other night. Shame @nissman had the pit stop problem, I think we would have been close at the end of the race!

Anyway, Happy New Year to all of you guys! Look forward to racing with you in the new year! :)

Hi guys I plan on taking part in the season but I cannot race until next week , I should be there every Tuesday starting next week .

Sorry about my absence , the last 6 months I have had a lot of personal issues but my schedule is clearing up after this week .

Thats good to hear @SkengD. We should be starting the season next week but I am thinking to postpone it for at least a week. We had a few cancelations the past week and we need a few more drivers to fill up the grid.

I really don't want to start the season with less than 12 drivers at least.

I will open Apricot Hill room for testing in few hours.

silverstone and fuji is whats holding me back i must say , funny thing that those tracks have too be in any series you join ? nurb24 and mount panorama would be much more fun in my opinion :)

silverstone and fuji is whats holding me back i must say , funny thing that those tracks have too be in any series you join ? nurb24 and mount panorama would be much more fun in my opinion :)

Racing with these cars in Nur and Panorama is a disaster waiting to happen, especialy with full damage. We did Panorama in S7 and had a massive pile up on lap 1.

Usualy the most exiting and fun races are at Fuji... and Silverstone is a classic track and always produces great races.

Btw, are you racing against tracks or your mates? :P

Racing with these cars in Nur and Panorama is a disaster waiting to happen, especialy with full damage. We did Panorama in S7 and had a massive pile up on lap 1.

Usualy the most exiting and fun races are at Fuji... and Silverstone is a classic track and always produces great races.

Btw, are you racing against tracks or your mates? :P

iff i should want too have my a.. kicked again by you all , i just think it would be more fun on tracks i dont hate , regarding the pileup on mount panorama , i can only say 1 thing , that whats happen in racing iff you dont keep your patience and absolutely must overtake at once 💡

edit. the thing you said about nurb24 and mount panorama is excactly what i love in the game , you really just cant give it your all in every turn , because off the length there can be too the pit

iff i should want too have my a.. kicked again by you all , i just think it would be more fun on tracks i dont hate , regarding the pileup on mount panorama , i can only say 1 thing , that whats happen in racing iff you dont keep your patience and absolutely must overtake at once 💡

edit. the thing you said about nurb24 and mount panorama is excactly what i love in the game , you really just cant give it your all in every turn , because off the length there can be too the pit

This will be our 9th season so I have a lot of experiance on which tracks the racing is on a high level with GT500 cars.

Usually the narrow tracks are a problem for these quite wide cars. We had a couple of disaster races with many incidents on tracks like Deep Forest, Trial Mountain, Monaco, etc..

I see your point tho, racing is racing on any track. And tbh I been thinking ta change the schedule. We could switch Panorama with Indy Road. I'm sure Lozza would be up for that.

This will be our 9th season so I have a lot of experiance on which tracks the racing is on a high level with GT500 cars.

Usually the narrow tracks are a problem for these quite wide cars. We had a couple of disaster races with many incidents on tracks like Deep Forest, Trial Mountain, Monaco, etc..

I see your point tho, racing is racing on any track. And tbh I been thinking ta change the schedule. We could switch Panorama with Indy Road. I'm sure Lozza would be up for that.

Baaaaaaaaad choice , it would be better too take out fuji or silverstone hehe

too be a little serius for a short while , what i have said is off course only my humble opinion :)

quick question , are engine tuning allowed ?

Back