[SuperGT] Euro GT500 - Season 9 - Champions: NissmanR32 and TOM's UK Petronas RacingOpen 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 711 comments
@SRT DK Racing you love that driving line! :) I don't know how you use it.. I find it so distracting!

Guys, Regarding the track choice situation, I would always say we should use Mt. Panorama! It's one of my favourites as you all know :) I've had other races there that haven't ended in pile ups, maybe we were just unlucky when that happened before! Fuji and Silverstone are both very good for close racing, nice wide open tracks.. So I would say we should keep them both. Indy creates good races too but out of the three I would say it's the worst! So replacing that with panorama could be a good option.

I would love to race at trial mountain and deep forest again, but I know you are not keen on that idea @nissman :)

@SRT DK Racing you love that driving line! :) I don't know how you use it.. I find it so distracting!

Guys, Regarding the track choice situation, I would always say we should use Mt. Panorama! It's one of my favourites as you all know :) I've had other races there that haven't ended in pile ups, maybe we were just unlucky when that happened before! Fuji and Silverstone are both very good for close racing, nice wide open tracks.. So I would say we should keep them both. Indy creates good races too but out of the three I would say it's the worst! So replacing that with panorama could be a good option.

I would love to race at trial mountain and deep forest again, but I know you are not keen on that idea @nissman :)

I think the reason why i like using the drivingline is because iam pretty lazy so too speak and it reminds me on my breaking points .....
something else about the drivingline is that I really dont get why some people wont let other people use it , because in most cases it will give a race more flow , when people dont have too suddenly break in time and before time and so on , but again its just my humble opinion......

I think the reason why i like using the drivingline is because iam pretty lazy so too speak and it reminds me on my breaking points .....
something else about the drivingline is that I really dont get why some people wont let other people use it , because in most cases it will give a race more flow , when people dont have too suddenly break in time and before time and so on , but again its just my humble opinion......

I guess it's not really an issue if we allow the racing line.

I'm sorry that I am not able to compete today due to "incompatibility issues" with Nissman after getting disconnected.

Edit:

Fixed

Fun race tonight at Apricot, I surprised myself with my pace and consistency in the first stint, I managed to build around a 4-5second lead over Nissman before he entered the pits for his first stop. I knew he was trying to get the undercut by pitting earlier than me, so I tried to push hard on my in lap, which ultimately caused me to spin into the gravel and lose what felt like about 1,000,000 seconds :) Managed to gain some time back after I finally pitted and had a great battle with @TNR_KING_FILO before eventually finishing 2nd place! Should have been a win, but it was still a fun race and it was my own fault! So well done to @nissman :)

Looking forward to GVS now.

@nissman : if you edited in the tags, they dont work either I think.

Regarding tracks, removing silverstone should be illegal!

Out of the posted schedule, I'm most sceptic to midfield and laguna seca, midfield is boring and laguna seca is poor for racing. So if anyting, replace one of them.

I'm in for now, hopefully I can make all races, but there is no guarantee for that.
Car: Lexus denso sard SC430

Last edited:
@nissman : if you edited in the tags, they dont work either I think.

Out of the posted schedule, I'm most sceptic to midfield and laguna seca, midfield is boring and laguna seca is poor for racing. So if anyting, replace one of them.
I'm in for now, hopefully I can make all races, but there is no guarantee for that.
Car: Lexus denso sard SC430

I also have some doubts about Laguna, might be a good idea to replace it. About Midfield, it's a new track on GT6 we never raced on it in this series so we will be using it this season.

I suggest we replace Laguna with Mount Panorama as some members are big fans of the track.

I have a favour to ask, if any of you have clean and fast drivers that would like to join us do invite them. I really wan't to start the season with a full grid or some where close to that.

@nissman :

I agree, I suggest doing Mid-Field Reverse if possible. :)

Sierra? :)

Provisional season grid: 3 spots still open..

12509807_416832608521884_441668089546434120_n.png

Mount Panoram added to the calendar!

10365952_416834921854986_2510394371917707173_n.png

@Harsk100 , @Roflwaffle ..haven't heard from you in a while. Rd.1 starts next week, are you still in?

Back