M MalibuMumin Messages 7 Jan 15, 2012 #1 I want the NOMAD Diablo. FR me at MalibuMumin. Make sure to include that youre from GTPlanet. Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Jan 15, 2012 #4 I have it 0/0. If you have a LeMan Blue, or Blade silver 370 Academy 0/0, it's yours.
meister_dan Messages 958 Manila Messages meister_dan Jan 15, 2012 #5 I got one but it's from UCD it has been my workhorse during my offline days. It's bone stock I just change the oil everynow & then. I can trade it for a lvl 12 ticket.
I got one but it's from UCD it has been my workhorse during my offline days. It's bone stock I just change the oil everynow & then. I can trade it for a lvl 12 ticket.
M MalibuMumin Messages 7 Jan 15, 2012 #6 atiger I have it 0/0. If you have a LeMan Blue, or Blade silver 370 Academy 0/0, it's yours. Click to expand... I have Blade (Not blade silver) if thats what you want.
atiger I have it 0/0. If you have a LeMan Blue, or Blade silver 370 Academy 0/0, it's yours. Click to expand... I have Blade (Not blade silver) if thats what you want.