SuperShouden's Gallery: GT5 Edition - Drifting C63, Maserati and X-Runner added

Closing the Request Que for now. I've got plenty of requests.

BTW opollo, that Schwimmwagen will probably be the last one I do since it costs about twice as much as anything else on the list save the GT-one.

* SuperShouden *

you just made my day with that Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe picture

10/10

Thank you so much ... can wait till i get gt5 next week

quick question can you have the coupe with strips or is just without them .. and Th Y ou again

finally my question answed Yessssss

* SuperShouden *

you just made my day with that Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe picture

10/10

Thank you so much ... can wait till i get gt5 next week

quick question can you have the coupe with strips or is just without them .. and Th Y ou again

finally my question answed Yessssss

The Viper is Available in Solid Stone White (pictured), Solid Viper Very Orange, Viper Yellow with and without black strips, Viper Blue with and without white stripes and Viper Black solid or your choice of white or red stripes.

And you're welcome. :)

Tomorrow, I've got a 456 Italia in Yellow, a '71 Mach 1 Mustang and others. :) I just got to level 20 today.

Last edited:
Omg. . . A Toyota Xrunner drifting . . . A race modded Dodge Challenger. . . such incredible picture. . . hauw. . . I think I wet myslelf. JK. No really though. All of your pictures are truly incredible. But the Challenger and Tacoma strike something special with me. Don't know why, but they do!

Seriously impressive job.

I don't know, but the final Top Gear Challenge is actually pretty easy...especially after you've beaten the first one. I was in first by the second lap. You just have to watch out for crossing Schwimmwagens.

Deleted for Clean up.

Last edited:
TVR Speed 6 RM(Euro GT Championship...or is an old FIA car)
SanGimignano-TownSquare_3.jpg

Made me think of this 2004 #153 RSR Motorsport TVR T400R:

TVR%20T400R.jpg

N-GT class car, participated in the 2004 FIA GT Championship season.

The Civic and VW Golf RMs are giving me ideas for a touring car championship.

Made me think of this 2004 #153 RSR Motorsport TVR T400R:

TVR%20T400R.jpg

N-GT class car, participated in the 2004 FIA GT Championship season.

Right. I knew I'd seen that TVR body style somewhere. FIA GT makes sense. Thanks for the info.

The Civic and VW Golf RMs are giving me ideas for a touring car championship.

The Civic might be more from a Civic Cup, or like SCCA or something. I know I've seen that Golf body somewhere, I just can't remember where. It might be Touring Cars or something else. I can't remember where.

Oh my god that was awesome. I still hope GT6 will have ALL the *****ng cars RMs or we will be forced to play GT2 for life.

I think you got the corvettes mixed up. The GT2 car is based on the ZR1 and the C6.R is based on the Z06. Also, is that every race mod in the game? If so, its a shame that the DB9 cant change into the DBR9. Good shots though.

I think you got the corvettes mixed up. The GT2 car is based on the ZR1 and the C6.R is based on the Z06. Also, is that every race mod in the game? If so, its a shame that the DB9 cant change into the DBR9. Good shots though.

C6.R GT1:
4039903131_84b2a450b9.jpg

C6.R GT2(Not exactly the same but close):
corvette-c6-r-gt2-2010-livery_100306516_s.jpg

The Red Bull Hanger Corvette is the Z06 and the other is the ZR1. And those are all of the RMs. It does suck that the DBR9 isn't in, but there are a couple surprises, like the Grand Am inspired Camaro and the FIA GT TVR.

I'm hoping that there will be more RMs in later updates. Maybe as the DB9R, the BMW M3 GT1 car, the Grand Am Challenger SRT8 (this would fit with having the old Trans Am Camaro and Challenger), and how about the Jaguar XKR GT2? There are a lot of cars they could RM and base of real race cars like the Lambo Murci and Gallardo...the F430 and 458 have racing versions, as well.

Last edited:
I wasnt trying to have a go at you. TBH, other than the side grills, you really cant tell that they are different. Do the race mods actually do anything other than looks?

They give the car a little bit more power, lighten it and add a rollcage. You can still add more power and and other mods, but you'll notice that some modifications have already been purchased. The body of the car is also replaced with lighter materials...at least for the newer ones. I don't know about the Trans Am cars. But, like the Corvette bodies are switched from metal to the fiber glass and carbon fiber and actual race car. So, the main thing is, the race cars have the liveries and are a bit lighter. The Corvette ends up weighing about 1100kg when RMed.

I was contemplating doing to my ZR1, but was wondering if it is worth the cash to do it. Thanks.
P.S. Nice pictures.

Back