SuperShouden's Gallery: GT5 Edition - Drifting C63, Maserati and X-Runner added

Thanks for the compliment. The Liveries for the American cars are by far the best. Costs about 2.5 million credits to modify all of them, though.

Don't turn my little thread here into a Standards bashing thing, please. I think the Diablo looks great. And if you don't like it, DON'T COMMENT.

hey, you need to add the team Oreca Viper to the long wait list. Its a 2 million credit used car. Its actually a GT1 machine apparently too!!! Only reason I know is cuz a friend seen it in his used car lot. He couldn't buy it though. Its a level 22 car. He's only level 12. Thought I'd give you a heads up.

Also, because of you Tacoma picture, I decided to buy one. That same friend is borrowing it right now for the truck races, but its a nice 320hp drifting machine. I never would've thought to buy it before you showed off its badassery!

Last edited:
hey, you need to add the team Oreca Viper to the long wait list. Its a 2 million credit used car. Its actually a GT1 machine apparently too!!! Only reason I know is cuz a friend seen it in his used car lot. He couldn't buy it though. Its a level 22 car. He's only level 12. Thought I'd give you a heads up.

Also, because of you Tacoma picture, I decided to buy one. That same friend is borrowing it right now for the truck races, but its a nice 320hp drifting machine. I never would've thought to buy it before you showed off its badassery!

I could add the Viper to that list. I haven't seen it much in the used car lot, but 2million credits isn't that hard to get.

Yeah, I drove the Tacoma around the Top Gear track and noticed it was REALLY tail happy, so I just turned off the TC and tried it in a drifting comp and got 6300 points with a couple tries. Yeah, it's was fun and you don't have to do much to it to drift it.

Haha!!! Volvo Station Wagon. I made a drift machine and a speed demon out of that thing in GT4. I'm going to see what I can do about it in GT5. Just bought it, haven't had the the time to mod it.

Haha!!! Volvo Station Wagon. I made a drift machine and a speed demon out of that thing in GT4. I'm going to see what I can do about it in GT5. Just bought it, haven't had the the time to mod it.

The suspension is a lot better in GT5 for the Volvo Estate. It no longer scrapes it's nose along the ground under heavy breaking.

Shots are pretty good, though you may want to work on focusing some of them a bit more.

[/0.02]
CtedAzur.jpg
This, I quite like. 👍👍

Alright. All in the pages deleted, best photos up on OP Requests not really open, as I've got plenty in the pages.

This is all to help shrink by bandwidth usage on photobucket.

Your pics look a bit unsharp at times. Maybe it has something to do with the focus? You have a nice variation in your photo's unlike me. ;) How did you get that Furai? I really want it, but I'm pissed off that it's not a Premium.

You win it by doing the Miata Cup race in B-Spec. It's really not that hard of a car to win and it's one of the best cars in the game.

And yeah. I'm working on the focus. Although, some of the shots look just fine without a plethora of focus.

22 new pictures:

Alfa Romeo 8C GT4 in red and yellow:
TheTopGearTestTrack_7.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_6.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_5.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona.jpg

Pontiac Tempest LeMans GTO:
TheTopGearTestTrack_4.jpg

Drifting Pics:
NrburgringNordschleife_6.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_14.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_13.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_12.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_11.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_10.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_9.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_8.jpg

Ford Mustang GT3:
CapeRingPeriphery_4.jpg

Lexus IS F DTM Car
NrburgringNordschleife_7.jpg

Lexus IS F DTM BCA Car:
AutodromoNazionaleMonza_10.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_9.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_8.jpg
>
AutodromoNazionaleMonza_7.jpg

Jaguar XK GT4
AutodromoNazionaleMonza_11.jpg

Audi TT
AhrweilerGate_4.jpg

Fun pic:
CapeRingNorth.jpg

The photo is nice. But this is the Trans Cammer from Grand Touring Garage, NOT from High End Performance xD.

Back