**** Supersubs Used Cars **** Looking For A Car Look Here 1st

  • Thread starter Thread starter supersub7
  • 192 comments
  • 12,164 views
Sunday 23rd January. :)

Edit:
What colour is the RX7 ?

Not a problem will add you to list now. If i remember rightly it's green, i will check.
 
Sunday 23rd January. :)

Edit:
What colour is the RX7 ?

Not a problem will add you to list now. If i remember rightly it's green, i will check.
 
Are there any other cars you like not on your wanted list?
 
Are there any other cars you like not on your wanted list?

Yes, check the cars available list and if the car you are offering isn't on there I'm interested.
 
i got your pennzoil zxel gt-r '01. are you willing to give me an x2010 for it?
 
Hi,

I would like to offer : Audi R8 Race Car ‘01 or Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98

In return, I want : Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98

for trade on 17th Jan.
 
Want:
655.P Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) ‘08

Could trade for: Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car ‘98

Trade date: 24th Jan?
 
Hi,

I would like to offer : Audi R8 Race Car ‘01 or Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98

In return, I want : Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98

for trade on 17th Jan.

Ok il take the Audi, il put you down for the 17th
 
Actually let me change my trade:
Pennzoil zexel '01
for
your f2007
dont care what day.
Deal?
 
Want:
655.P Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) ‘08

Could trade for: Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car ‘98

Trade date: 24th Jan?

Ok ill put you on list
 
Actually let me change my trade:
Pennzoil zexel '01
for
your f2007
dont care what day.
Deal?

Ok no problem tell me what date you want.
 
Tommorow? And I'll add you in an hour or two.
 
Ok il take the Audi, il put you down for the 17th

Thanks. I will send and receive using this PSN id : tambo1810.

Do you want to receive the audi on supersub7? If yes I will add you...
 
I have the "GT by Citroen Concept '08" you want. Silver Chromed & full tuned. Ready to send in the next 3 hrs.

If you like the basic color, i can send it extra from my main account. Also all other premium cars (exept the x1's) are possible tomorrow (or in 1 day).

I am only looking for the X1 Prototype.
 
Ok one slot left for today.
 
Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car ‘85 for Toyota Gt one race car
 
Updated

Cars wanted, Cars available and added Lvl 24, 1000 tickets. Next slot available in six and a half hours.
 
Falcon XR8, 0 Miles for Ford GT LM Race Car (the newer one, Gulf #4). Can trade Wednesday the 26th.
 
Pajero Rally Raid Evolution, I'm sick of looking at it, what will you give me?
 
Falcon XR8, 0 Miles for Ford GT LM Race Car (the newer one, Gulf #4). Can trade Wednesday the 26th.

Ok no problem will add you to list.
 
I'll trade you my Pajero Evolution Rally Raid car for the Ferrari 330
 
can you tade BMW V12 LMR Race Car ‘99 for mercedes CLK GTR ? PM if you can work that out, thanks.
 
Back