**** Supersubs Used Cars **** Looking For A Car Look Here 1st

  • Thread starter Thread starter supersub7
  • 192 comments
  • 12,164 views
Can I get a BMW 2002 Turbo and Golf Mk1

Offering a RAYBRIG NSX (still need confirming, im 90% sure I have it - If not I have a WOODONE Supra, best JGTC car available IMHO)
 
any other slots open? looking for your bmw gtr race car, offering Ferrari SP1, would like to trade tonight
 
can send you this Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA (SUPER GT) ‘08

in 22 hours for your level 24 ticket...pm me
 
BTW, the ferrari has 0 miles on it.
 
any other slots open? looking for your bmw gtr race car, offering Ferrari SP1, would like to trade tonight

No more tonight, i can tomorrow if you still want to trade.
 
No more tonight, i can tomorrow if you still want to trade.

okay, will you take the ford falcon XR8 instead then? what time tomorrow?
 
okay, will you take the ford falcon XR8 instead then? what time tomorrow?

Sorry got a falcon trade pending, haven't had a chance to update main post yet.
 
Sorry got a falcon trade pending, haven't had a chance to update main post yet.

That's fine, I'll trade for the ferrari. It's my first trade, so I'll send you car tonight, and you can send the GTR RC tomorrow?
 
That's fine, I'll trade for the ferrari. It's my first trade, so I'll send you car tonight, and you can send the GTR RC tomorrow?

Yes i can trade again in just over 21 hours.
 
Car sent.
 
i can give u any new car dealership JGTC for an X1 2010?
 
I have Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ‘00.

Could offer you for your Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03.

but I can only trade on 23rd Jan. Is that ok?
 
I have Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ‘00.

Could offer you for your Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03.

but I can only trade on 23rd Jan. Is that ok?

Yes i can do that. Sent you a pm
 
I need a nissan R390 ROAD car! Cant seem to find one in UCD been looking for ages! I have quite a few cars + money so trading isnt an issue! Please help!!!!!
 
any chance you'd be interested in a "historic rally car" ticket for your 1000 ticket?
 
Have an Aston Martin '04 Vanquish.

Interested in your 905 Peugeot, can trade right now. PM if interested.
 
ive got Vanquish '04

RX-8 concept

Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car ‘85

Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘00

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00

got all the cars above for ur X1 Blue ? pick one and let me know if it interests u

can send any car above now

thanx
 
ive got Vanquish '04

RX-8 concept

Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car ‘85

Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘00

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00

got all the cars above for ur X1 Blue ? pick one and let me know if it interests u

can send any car above now

thanx

Will trade for the Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘00. My next slot is at midnight.
 
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 or Takata Dome for the S.Vettel.. interested?
 
Denso Dunlop SC430 for your Citroen GT Race Car?
 
I have a Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car ‘85, can we trade right now for your Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ‘09
 
Back