Supra rz horsepowers

  • Thread starter Thread starter srev2004
  • 12 comments
  • 849 views
I dont know,... slap on full mods see for yourself,... there all the same unless you live in Germany. And there's is technically the same, the conversion is just different.
 
It's around 1000 i think?
 
1081hp



I'm making a Supra Hybrid based on the JGTC chassis, suspension and brakes.
 
The RZ is turbo, that's why it gets so much hp, while the SZ is NA, and thus gets less.
 
1074, i think - something in the 1070 area. what's different about Germany's GT3?
 
Originally posted by j2s
1074, i think - something in the 1070 area. what's different about Germany's GT3?

I think he means because Germans use DIN Hp to measure Hp. Its slightly different. 195hp = 200 DIN Hp.

The Japanese version is also different, they measure in PS but its almost identical to Hp.

Does anyone know what Ps stands for?
 
can you configure the supra for rallys or do you need 4wd. BTW mine has 1081 hp too...
 
I think you'll need 4WD and Dirt Racing Tires, and I don't think the Supra can wear Dirt Racing Tires!
Correct me if I'm wrong!!
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
I think he means because Germans use DIN Hp to measure Hp. Its slightly different. 195hp = 200 DIN Hp.

ooh...never noticed that...i usually play the NTSC.


Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
Does anyone know what Ps stands for?

Ps = PferdeStarke, which is German (why the Japanese use a German word, i don't know). in English, it means "meter-horesepower."
 
Back