Supra RZ

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 12 comments
  • 755 views
Messages
4,554
Netherlands
Right here
Messages
dj_ali007
Hello guys,
I have an Supra RZ available for trade. Its from the UCD with only aome km's.
Tell ne what you have to iffer and we can figure an way out.
 
How many miles are on it?
 
hazelhood
How many miles are on it?

Not sure, will check tomorrow. Whats your limit?
 
If haze doesn't want it I'll take it.
 
[UNiQUE]-Shadow
If neither of them want it I will trade for it

Lol 3 in line! He's giving this car to someone!
 
Ok I see people are interested. It haze quite much on the clock: 64,007,0 with 305HP and 462PP.
 
Ok I see people are interested. It haze quite much on the clock: 64,007,0 with 305HP and 462PP.

I'll pass. I just got two in the UCD anyways. Wrapture you're up!
 
I don't know when I'll be able to trade again :/ I have to pass. I want it but can't for about a month. PASS.
 
Back