S Solobaric Messages 5 Messages Solobaric Feb 24, 2012 #1 Doesn't matter condition, Trading Matte Light Green
DeadEnd Messages 477 Netherlands Feb 24, 2012 #2 Got one in my thread. I'm gonna need something more than just one matte light green though.
firewire6587 Messages 380 United States Feb 28, 2012 #3 I have a 1997 Toyota Supra,SZ-R 380 HP 1450 kg FR pp 492 29,804.0 miles blue mica metallic. let me know what you have to trade.
I have a 1997 Toyota Supra,SZ-R 380 HP 1450 kg FR pp 492 29,804.0 miles blue mica metallic. let me know what you have to trade.
kttheman001 (Banned) Messages 837 usa Messages kttheman001 Feb 28, 2012 #4 I have a supra rz, not sz-r. The rz has more hp, and if i was to trade it id like a cuda or chevelle depending ob color, i dont care about miles.
I have a supra rz, not sz-r. The rz has more hp, and if i was to trade it id like a cuda or chevelle depending ob color, i dont care about miles.
quavers Messages 198 UK Messages zombe127 Feb 28, 2012 #5 I will trade my supra and do you want it tuned?
Pluxtheduck Messages 1,519 Brighton Messages Pluxtheduck Feb 28, 2012 #6 I'd happily trade a cuda for a supra if that offer is still open sorry to the OP for jumping in...
JBanton Messages 2,185 London Messages Jonny-TWC Feb 28, 2012 #7 I can get some Supras for free, but the earliest I can do is April though .