Supreme: Life & Death at 300Kmh... CHAPTER 14: ??? IS HERE!!!

• Thread starter MoLiEG
  • 244 comments
Thanks a lot! ๐Ÿ‘

Like I said, it's not likely to be that soon... ๐Ÿ‘ but I'll be in touch!

May I ask... do you want trivias to make a comeback, also? :confused:

Later! ๐Ÿ‘

Yeah sure I think the trivia's are a nice touch and make this story unique from others, so keep up the good work. PM me when you want me to proof read/help with anything :)

Ok then, so trivias will make their comeback also ;)

I'll think about the questions today, and maybe it should be up by midnight :D

Get ready for 12, people!

Later! ๐Ÿ‘

Ok! Time for trivia, people! :dopey:

Let's start!

1.- How many days passed bettwen the last post of Chapter 10 and the first and only post of Chapter 11?

2.- Can you guess the next location of our story???

I know, it's an easy trivia, but it's good enough for a fresh kickoff, just like our story, don't you think? ;)

Goodnite! ๐Ÿ‘

Well, it seems no one wants the prize of the trivia :D

Anyway... let's get this moving shall we?

CHAPTER 12: THE ANGEL AND THE DEMON...

danvz.jpg

Such a great story Dan… you never told me how you got the Countach…:)

I know… there are a lot of things I haven’t told you yet…

I see…:nervous:

Anyway… during the time I was working with the Lambo, the new season of the Golf Championship began…

-Flashback begins-

I was heading to Mr. Hertz office early in the morning… it was a sunny day in Ahrweiler… Spring had just begun! :)

Right after I entered the building, I noticed some changes, new carpets, new desks, flat screens everywhere, etc…

Audi_building.jpg

But what really caught my eye was a desk with a Laptop some phones and some papers that was located outside the room where Mr. Hertz’s office was… At first, I thought that maybe Mr. Hertz just moved to this space...

I noticed that a pair of shoes could be seen from the lower part of the desk… so I decided to simply go and say hi…

Mr. Hertz! :confused:

Ahhh!!!

Ohhh!!! :scared:

Sorry sir! It wasn’t my intention to scare you…:nervous:

Ohh my head…

Mr… Mr. Hertz??? :confused:

What I heard wasn’t a man’s voice…

Ohh… who …

And a blonde girl emerged from the back of the table…

Who is it?

Ammm… ahhh…. Ahhh…Ehhhh… :drool:

She was beautiful… :drool:

What’s up with all this noise?

Mr. Hertz opened the door… his office was still on the same place where it was the previous year…

Ahhh, Dan! Guten Morgen!

G…Guten Morgen!

Soo, I think you’ve already met our newest addition to the AUDI team, right?

I beg you pardon, sir? :dunce:

Here...

As I was turning my head around, I noticed that the girl that I saw behind the desk was now standing up…

Pamela, here is the driver I’ve been talking to you about…

Ohh… is that really you, Herr Barrera??? :)

Amm… not…I’m… I mean… :dunce:

Nice to meet you… My name is Pamela Engel! :)

N…Nice to meet you, too!

Pamela… ohh Pamela… She was your typical german girl… blonde, beautiful, intelligent, tall, beautiful… green eyes… did I already mention she was beautiful??? :drool:

She just finished her studies in Finances in Munich… and she is joining us as both advisor and data analyst… she was the best of her class… she’s very talented…

Ohh Mr. Hertz! (Blushes and looks at me)… :)

And… yes… she’s a very cheerful girl… I’m sure you 2 will get along just fine…

I… amm… :dunce::drool:

Well… enough of introductions, we need to talk about the Championship Dan… let’s get into my office, shall we?

Ok sir…

G…Good Luck Dan! :)

-Door closes-

Right Dan… let’s see…

-Flashback ends-

Pamela… ohh yeah… your bosses secretary! Now I remember… :)

Right… amm… ahh... where was I? :dunce:

Dan drew a small smile on his face... ๐Ÿ‘

You entered Mr. Hertz office…

Ahh... yes!!!… :)Well, to make the story short… he told me that the calendar expanded... 2 more races to be exact… making it 7 for the regular season, and of course, the Championship race… all of this without counting the exhibition races… ;)

... Also... Mr. Hertz told me that me being the runner up of the Championship, I could pick any number and color for next season… so…

And he pointed out his diary…

Dear Ana:

Today I had a small photo shoot at the Plaza… It rained the day before, but that didn’t matter… the pics are terrific…

What do you think of them?

teamfoto2.jpg

teamfoto1.jpg

Nice pics man! Who took them?๐Ÿ‘

Ammm… that was Pamela again… she also studied Photography when she was a little girl… ๐Ÿ‘

I’m getting very interested in this… “Pam”… :sly:

.​

The season started on the same place as last year’s: In Eiger…

The amount of laps for the race also went up... 7 laps on the top of Europe. Luckily I managed to repeat in Eiger… won by a mile or 2… got first on the 2nd lap and never looked back… :)

Back home a newspaper had an article about it… I still have it… it was awesome to see you on the paper! Everyone on the block went crazy…

I was on the paper!!! :crazy: MAN! I need to see it! :dopey:

You will my friend… as soon as you get out of that bed…

Yep! :)

.​

So... after 5 races, I had three 1st places, 1 Second, and 1 Third place... midway to the season many people already had me on the Championship race taking my revenge... but unfortunately, there was no Takagi in the Championship for that year…

So, you really wanted a rematch with that guy?:dunce:

Yes… and No. You see, he was a complete idiot, an egocentric and a cheater… and I didn’t want to see him again… so yes, a part of me was happy because of that… but another part of me… my “competitive part” I guess, wanted to show him how things were done properly… And guess what… I got my chance to “do” just that in the 6th Race of the Championship…

-Flashback Begins-

Nice Lap time Dan! Well, that should do it for the Qualification laps… get the car back to the pits and let’s see what happens with the computer and the grid…

11834328.jpg

Ahhh yes… Spa Francorchamps! :dopey: One of the most glorified race tracks in the world was the scenery of the 4th race of the Golf Championship… Located in Belgium, It was a fast and twisty circuit that once had the monstrous length of 15 Km… :scared:

It was the circuit’s debut on the Golf Trophy Tournament… but for another Championship series… It had been on the calendar for a long, long time…

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

foto-toyota.jpg

…Formula 1​

After all the VW abandoned the track, the mighty roar of the V10 engines took the entire spotlight… I was heading to the stands with some of my fellow comrades (drivers) of the VW Golf Trophy… when a voice called me…

So… what do we have here??? :sly:

I recognized that voice immediately…

Well, well, well… the little boys of the Golf Championship!!! Are you happy to drive your piece of crap cars around Spa??? Eh??? You better be!!! Ohhh you better be!!! Because you are not going to drive anything faster around here… never!!! :mischievous:

Takagi!!! :grumpy:

Hmm… that voice :dunce:, could that be???

Yes… it’s me… :grumpy:

Ohh my! I didn’t recognize you, Barrera… well, that not so strange, since you and your friends are a bunch of nobodies!!!

Did you forget that you were “one of us” last year? :grumpy:

Ha! Don’t make me laugh! I’m not like any of you… :lol:

No… of course not… We are race drivers, you are just an a:censored: who rams people on the track, instead of actually racing against them…:grumpy:

Don’t tell me you are still mad about that little incident in Rome??? Hahaha… so pathetic… :lol:

No… I’m not talking about Rome… I read the papers you know… You’ve been doing the same ever since… everybody on the TC Championship hates you…

They are just jealous, just like you… I’m the best!:cool:

BEST?!?! :irked: Nope, you’re not… you destroy what you can’t conquer… if you see that someone else is faster than you, you just find a way to take him out of the race, you’re a maniac, you’re a loser, you are a coward!!!:grumpy:

You are jealous of me!!! I can smell your envy!!! Look, you see that crowd??? They LOVE me!!! I gave them the greatest show of their lives yesterday!!!

The day before, the TC Championship race took place… Takagi won after a questionable contact with the car on 2nd place with 2 laps remaining … I knew there was a chance of seeing him… and I was hoping I could avoid him… but he couldn’t resist making fun out of us just for his own evil pleasure…

takagi4.jpg

Takagi's car... an R34 TC...

HAAAAAA!!!! If you think they were here for you, you just need to take another look…

kimi3.jpg

RRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

kimi2.jpg

Ferrari…

kimi1.jpg

Kimi Rรคikkรถnen…​

You see??? Hear the crowd??? :grumpy: See their flags??? See their colors??? You, they, and I… are the nobodies here!!! Our carreer is on a level where nobody gives a f:censored:!!! If you want to brag about being a “race driver”, do it when you become an F1 driver, do it when you win the Gran Turismo World Championship, do it when you’re actually famous!!! :grumpy:

521.jpg

Yeah… I’m proud of what I’ve done so far… but it doesn’t compare to that level… one that it will, and that day, I’ll openly say I’m very proud of it… not here, not now…

Takagi’s face was red…

You :grumpy:… YOUUUUU!!! :mad:

He raised his hand in an attempt to hit me…:dunce:

I wouldn’t do that if I were you… -a voice behind of him said…

Carlos!

Dan…

Carlos “Charlie” Rodgers, another of the drivers of the Golf Trophy Tournament, stopped Takagi’s attack…

Do we have any problem Dan?

No… Mr. Takagi was just leaving… right? :mischievous:

Carlos released Takagi… Right after that, Takagi and I crossed our eyes…

If I ever see you on a racetrack with me… I’m going to finish you...ONCE…
AND…FOR… ALL… :mad:

I can’t wait to see that… Super Star… :sly:

I’ll be watching you… I will…

And he left…

THE END...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
Nice chapter. Takagi really brings shame upon Japan.

Is Carlos mexican?
And yeah, Takagi brings shame upon Japan indeed.

Hello everybody!

This week I'm going to concentrate on finishing the biographies of our characters (the abandoned 2nd post of page 1)... With some luck, Chapter 13 will come right after this little "update"... ;)

Cheers! :sly:

CHAPTER 13: SMILE KID, SMILE!!!

3e7068spa598p.jpg

-Flashback continues-

What and annoying man!!!:ouch:

Yes… I know… thanks a lot Carlos, I owe you one… ๐Ÿ‘

Yes you do… say… you try to slow down on tomorrow’s race so we have a shot for the 1st place? :)

Haha! :lol: No way man…

Well, at least I tried…:sly:

After our little encounter with Takagi was done, we finally reached the grandstands to see the qualifying of the F1 cars… Kimi got the pole position for tomorrow’s race… he was fast, demolishing fast… just another day in the office for the “Iceman”… :sly:

_42543569_raik416.jpg

After the quali was done, I decided to go the hotel to rest… I needed to study the telemetry data… and some chocolate… After that, I had dinner and went straight to be… I needed to rest, to get focused… A very important race was coming…

-The Next day-

.​

Laaadies and Gentlemen!!! :dopey:Welcome to the legendary Spa-Francorchamps Circuit!!!! It’s Grand-Prix time!!! The Formula 1 Circus is in town!!! I’m here with my all time partner, Gale Matthews, and we are pleased to be here with you in this broadcast!!! Gale! How are you doing today???๐Ÿ‘

Mike as always, great work with those intro speeches… ๐Ÿ‘ and, to our audience, welcome! :)Welcome to this magnificent circuit, a very special race is coming up today, as Kimi Rรคikkรถnen wants to crown a magnificent weekend with his 4th win of the season, but… that won’t be easy since the McLaren boys, Hamilton and Alonso are very close to him terms of lap times… it should be a very, very good race… :cool:

And, just if you don’t know already, as an appetizer, before the F1 showdown, we will have the small giants of the VW Golf Trophy Tournament! :dopey:

Yes! The VW Championship! Last year we had the pleasure to be with you in all the broadcasts of the series, and this year is no different! It’s the 1st time these little cars race on Spa; so, it should be fun… what are your predictions for today’s set of races Mike???

Well Gale… I’m really looking forward to race 3… the one where Dan Barrera is in. He made a terrific job on the qualifying laps, he was the fastest driver of them all yesterday, and, if my predictions are correct, he will be taking 1st place once again… ๐Ÿ‘

-Inside the car after 1st race was done… concentrating before the start of race 2-

Alright… focus… focus… :ouch:

Every turn, every elevation change, every braking point… I knew it… I studied the circuit very hard… details… small details… I had it all in my mind… I tried to recreate a lap on the circuit in my mind…

Dan… Dan???

My concentration broke…:scared:

Dan???

Mr. Hertz??? Your voice…. :dunce:

I’m not Mr. Hertz!!!

Could it be… PAM??? Is that you??? :dunce:

Yes!!! It’s me!!! :)

What… what are you doing??? :drool:

I… I just wanted to wish you luck Dan… so… Good Luck!!! :)

T…Thanks a lot Pam! You did a great job this weekend; I… couldn’t have got this far without you… ๐Ÿ‘

Aww… that was nothing… I was… doing my job!

I know Pam… you’re the best… :)

Mmm… Dan???

Yes??? :)

Be careful ok? :nervous:I… I don’t want you to get hurt…:indiff:

I smiled…:)

Don’t worry… I will… Now, go! Before Mr. Hertz finds out you used the intercom! :scared:

Yes… :)

And Pam…

Yes???:)

Thanks!!! :dopey:

For… for what?

I closed my mic after that… a big, big smile was on my face…

My god… that girl is pure magic… :)

A few moments later…

Dan…

Yes Pam?:)

Pam???
:ouch:

Ohh… :scared:I’m sorry Mr. Hertz… :crazy:

I’m going to pretend that never happened… :ouch:

… :scared:

Right… remember, the 1st corner of the circuit is tricky, find your rhythm and go for the win, you had a remarkable weekend, now go for the cherry of the cake!

ROGER!!! :cool:

.​

And we are almost ready to go Gale!!!

Yes Mike! Let’s see what Barrera can offer us today!!!

18916208.jpg

.​

It’s unbelievable how fast the brain works… it really is… all I could think of 5 minutes ago was the track, the other cars… and now… :)

3…2…1…GO GO GO!!!

(Dan… Dan…)

I can almost hear her voice now…:)

DAN!!! DAN!!! It’s the green light!!! DAN!!!

SAY WHAT??? :dunce::dunce::dunce:

79919610.jpg

I lost my concentration so bad that I almost forgot there was a corner up head…

Whoop! Just in time!!! :dunce:

And I took 2nd place after corner 1…

37145158.jpg

Hillclimbing!!! :dopey:

Spa’s famous “Kemmel” Straight was ahead… despite the low top speed of the Gold I managed to get some slipstream to get close the leading car…

17050623.jpg

30865721.jpg

...And I even had a shot at him on “Les Combes”…

Damn it! So close! :ouch:

Patience Dan! Patience! There’ll be other opportunities…

Ok…

42247255.jpg

I had to wait until the end of lap 1 for another shot, this time, at “Chicane”…

73081512.jpg

You… are… MINE!!!:sly:

Good work Dan!!!

And Barrera takes the lead!!!
:dunce:

Boy! That was faster than I expected!!! He makes it look easy from up here!!!:dunce:

End of lap 1… It seemed that the race was already in my pocket…:) BUT... just like that Day in Saxon Valley, my mind started to play with me…

I wonder where Pam is… I hope she has a good place on the grandstands… she really made my day… I could even…:)

DAN!!! THE CORNER!!! :scared:

WHOA!!!:crazy:

49616509.jpg

Lost my braking point again… and as a result, the 1st place…
What is going on Dan???

Sorry Mr. Hertz! I… seem to have some problems with my... brake pedal...:nervous:

Right… right…:grumpy:

-Closed mic- That was close… I need to concentrate more!!!:scared:

Fortunately I didn’t lose much time… just about a sec or 2… I recovered quickly, and by the time we arrived to “Bruxelles” I was back in 1st…

62887182.jpg

Well, that was easy…:)

However, I didn’t count with the fact that car No. 59 had an anxious Rookie on board…

What ze??? :dunce:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLrxBHetTJ4&list=LL0QaKxUeUYVaBy7pL02GEGQ&index=68&feature=plpp_video

Wait a minute!!! Car no. 59 from Ferdinand Chase just hit Barrera!!!

My god! What a bad break!!! Barrera is having a rough day!!!

He’s on the sand now!!!

My… ๐Ÿคฌ

24275931.jpg

Thanks to Ferdinand, I had to work an entire lap and part of another one to get back to contention… :ouch:

.​

Nearing the end of lap 3, I was on the top 3 again…

93171586.jpg

OK… no more distractions... :grumpy:

“Blanchimont” Corner was up ahead… so I decided to make a gamble, and put myself in hands of faith… and of course… the “hands” of my tires...

.​

…Aaaaand Barrera, on a very, very aggressive maneuver, gets to second place!!!

Wow!!! He really likes to forget that his car has brakes… that was crazy! It could have been a catastrophe!!!

I knew it was risky, but I “had” to do it… ever since Takagi’s incident I developed this urge of overtaking fast and without too much contact, in order to avoid another confrontation with a fellow driver… :dunce:

Anyway… the speed the car developed with this maneuver proved very helpful a few moments later, as I got very, very close to the leading car…

Here goes nothing! :drool:

88316689.jpg

I think I got him by surprise, since he didn’t reacted to my move until it was too late… maybe he thought I was going to wait for another moment, I don’t know… well, the bottom-line is, that before the end of lap 3, I was already in command of the group…:drool:

And he did it again!!! My goodness!!!

You really have to have guts to push such a small racing car to that limit… It’s un-be-lievable!!!:drool:

67271872.jpg

Aaaand… Dan Barrera, the showman of the series, is now on 1st place, with 2 laps remaining!!!

After that, I didn’t look back… I devoured the circuit… :cool:

141pt.jpg

And made the clear statement I was going for the title this year, by doing 2 straight record laps… completely destroying my quali lap time on the last lap...:mischievous:

finalyp.jpg

I ended the race with a commanding 12 seconds lead… :cool:

Well, that was another master performance by the best driver of the tournament… Dan Barrera! Winner of the VW Belgian GP!!! ๐Ÿ‘

You know, he’s all what you want from a driver… he takes chances, drives fast, avoids contacts, can make something out of nowhere, and even on equal conditions, like on this series, he drives like his car has 20 or maybe more HP, I mean, it’s awesome!… :drool:He’s really, really fast… and he’s going to be a really, really good world class driver someday…๐Ÿ‘

.​

10 minutes after my race was done, the final race of the Golf Trophy Championship took place… unlike my race, this was a 5 lap war… 4 cars fought to the very end for the 1st place… :scared:

And finally, about an after the Golf Championship races were done, it was finally time for the main event…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrxn5nZ0NwA

I had the privilege to watch the Grand Prix from a very special location… from the grandstands at La Source… the corner where I almost lost the race… twice…
:dopey:

The race proceeded without great incidents on the track… but, on the other hand, some problems “emerged” outside of it…:crazy:

I was with Carlos, some other drivers… and Pam, of course, who was the one who got the seats… with just 3 laps to go, I noticed that something was missing…

Hmm… Pam?

Yes?

Did you pick my helmet from out pitlane?:dunce:

Hmm… no, I didn’t… I thought you picked it since I didn’t see it…

Ohhh no… :scared:

What??? :confused:

I don’t have it with me…:dunce:

My god!

Do you want us to go and look for it with you?

No, Don’t worry Carlos… I’ll go and look for it myself…:)

As you wish bro!๐Ÿ‘

Dan??? –Pam stopped me… she grabbed my hand…

I didn’t mean to…

Relax Pam, its ok, it wasn’t your fault… Anyway, I’ll be back soon, you’ll be ok with Carlos, he’s a good person...:)

Ok Dan…
:)

See you in a sec!:sly:

As I ran to the pitlane, the race entered its final moments… Unfortunately, I didn’t see how it ended… I was too busy asking everyone about my helmet… but nobody saw it…:dunce:

After I while, I returned where I left Pam and the others to tell them the bad needs… :nervous:

Well… things happen bro…
:indiff:

Yep, I think so… Anyway, I think I’ll go for a second look after the ceremony and the F1 press conference is done… … I might have better luck…๐Ÿ‘

Patiently, I waited for all the after-race events to finish in order to go and look for my helmet again… After about 30-35 minutes I returned to the pitlane… but there was no luck again…

.​

Damn… what a bad break! It seems I’ll have to get another helmet…:nervous:

I was passing by the Ferrari pit box at that time… several engineers were already packing their equipment…

2283886885_f02cd5ca31_z.jpg

Someday I’ll drive one of these… I promise…

When Suddenly…

Hey!

A voice could be heard at the distance…

Hey!
–again…

Me???

None of the engineers was looking at me…

So weird…:nervous:

You are hard to follow, even on foot...

It was right behind me…

Who???:scared:

And there HE was…:drool:

Picture-5.png
Kimi, himself…:drool:

You looking for this?

And the raised something with his arms… my helmet…:dopey:

It’s my helmet!!! :dopey:

Be carefull were you leave it…

Ohh… thanks… thanks a lot Mr…

No, no Mr. Just call me Kimi…

kimi_raikkonen_1536913c.jpg

Thanks… Kimi…:)

I saw your race… pretty good, pretty good racing… Liked it a lot…๐Ÿ‘

You watched it?:dunce:

Yes, I did, I like your style… very aggressive… racing needs more people like you… I liked it a lot…๐Ÿ‘

Thanks M… Kimi… I saw your race too, it was brilliant!:)

Yes… the car is pretty fast... with some luck; it will fight with the others until the end… it was a good weekend…

It was for me too, yes… :)

You liked the car?

Yes… it’s amazing; I just hope I have to chance to drive one of them one day…

Just keep working hard, just like you are doing now, and I’m sure you’ll make it… Like I told you, I like your style. Not many drivers can recover from one mistake, let alone two… you are on a good pace, I can feel it…

Mr. Rรคikkรถnen???

paparazzis.jpg

Some wild photographers appeared…

Some pics for the local paper sir?

Sure!… come on, get closer Dan…

Ammm... ahhh...

Anything wrong?

No… not at all, I’m just…

Just smile Dan, smile! Let’s give these people what they want…

2hqroeg.jpg

Ok then…

Mr. Barrera, right?, over here please!!!

.​

-Flashback ends-

Wow!!! Kimi actually said that?:drool: I thought he didn't smile at all!!! :dunce:

Yes… he did… you see, he’s a pretty cool and relaxed guy without the cameras on him :)… And that’s not all, after that he invited me to a Nightclub for celebrating his win at Spa!!!:dopey:

WOW!!! Did you go???

Well of course! I couldn’t let that opportunity slip by!:sly:

And??? How was it???
:confused:

Well… have you listened what the media say about his party-habits???

Yes…

Well… All I can tell you is that they are not even close… :sly:

Ohh…:scared:

rave-party_01.jpg

19351670.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
Bump for thread, sorry for so many posts! :nervous:

Also, I'm going to do some minor, almost insignficant changes to some parts of the story... stay tuned! :)

Later! ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Raikonnen saying more than 5 words in a sentence? Holy crap, the world's gonna end! :scared:

Kimi entry was magnificent. First Totti, then Kimi... what, he will meet Pelรฉ at this pace (who knows a little bit about soccer knows who is Pelรฉ.)

At his current state, sadly, Dan can't play football... :indiff:

It seems you guys liked the "special guest" thing :) I'm glad you did, since some other personalities might join the VIP club ;)

I'll begin with Chapter 14 and 15 this weekend, with some luck, they will be completed in a short time, since I already have the photos for 15. ๐Ÿ‘

Later! :)

CHAPTER 14: ???

monte-carlo_casino_ruleta.jpg

-Prologue-​

A Luxurious Hotel, a Penthouse room… Somewhere on the Mediterranean Coast…

???: Sir… I’m glad you arrived here without any problems… Did you have a good flight???:)

???: Mehh… it was ok… -silence- So… Is everything prepared???

???: Yes sir… preparations are complete, the stage is set for the show…

???: Good… Good…

???… but, may I ask Sir??? Why did you decided to come all the way here to attend this simple event??? I mean… your health… and…

??? My health is the least of my concerns, Mr. Faust!!! :grumpy: And!!! I case you don’t know… THIS particular event can change the fortune of the entire company!!! It’s something I have to witness with my own eyes… You understand??? :grumpy:

???: Sir… Forgive me Sir… :nervous:

???: Right… Right…

Silence...

???: So... Sir! Would you like to have some breakfast???

???: No… no thanks… I need to rest now… leave…

???: As you wish sir…

Mr. Faust leaving...

???: Ahh… I almost forget… MR. FAUST???

???: Yes sir?

???: Is he… already here???

???: Yes sir, just like all the remaining drivers… he’s already doing some track recognition with his vehicle… Sir…

??? Good… Good… Good… you can leave now…

??? Sir!

azur2u.jpg

azur1e.jpg

azurc.jpg

"To be Continued"

___________________________________​

Hello people!!! With this small teaser we resume our adventure!!! :) Hope you liked it!!!

Also, as I told you, I made some minor modifications on some points of the story:

Chapter VII:

-Renamed Dan's GYM instructor to avoid confussion with Dan's close race friend Carlos... now he's called "Fernando" :)

Chapter XIII:

-Edited the Golf Championship Calendar midway to the chapter to make it more "realistic" with the actual 2007 F1 callendar, which features Spa in September... I know I haven't included many dates in the story, but I felt I had to make that change...

If you have other questions about the changes, or you notice something out of place, please let me know!

And yet again, thanks for your attention! :)

Later! ๐Ÿ‘

Hello people! :)

Well, difficult times are coming up: I'm going to have exams soon, and I'm stuck between 3 final proyects... :crazy:

However, fear not! :) To avoid another long hiatus, I'm going to release what I have from Chapter 14 this weekend. I'm still married with the idea I picked up some time ago about bringing only "full chapters" each update... but for now, I'll have to re take the early "Part 1 - Part 2" thing... but just for this special occasion... :)

Anyway... wait for either Saturday or Sunday for Part 1 of Chapter 14 :)

Thanks for your attention! Goodnite! ๐Ÿ‘

:D

CHAPTER 14: ALL IN (PART 2)

nevada-silver-legacy-resort-casino.jpg

It was already 5pm in the 2nd day after Dan opened his eyes... Some days ago... he was involved in what is described as "the Most horrendous Crash in Le Mans since Mark Webber's double airbone in 1999"

10562684.jpg

Shortly after he awakened... he decided to began working on his "Biography" in order to keep his mind busy... with the help of a small tape recorder and my laptop... Dan and I began a journey that would become, with time, in his greatest legacy... even greater than any of his victories, trophies or championships.

It was the journey of a man who had to become a driver... to find himself, and his purpose... in life...

------​

After the win at Spa, I already had my ticket to the Championship Race with one race remaining on the “Normal” Calendar... that’s how dominant I was that season… ๐Ÿ‘

With one race remaining?… Incredible bro! Just amazing… :drool:

I know I know… it was a fine season… but the best was yet to come…

-Flashback begins-

Despite obtaining my place for the Championship Race on Spa, I had no intentions of slowing down, so I approached the Final race of the season with the same intensity…

The Race was on London… The Small and Tricky London Circuit…

0.jpg

More than any other circuit on the calendar, qualifying is crucial here… If you don’t get a good position on the grid, it turns ugly and extremely difficult to overtake…:nervous: In other places, Like Rome, Spa, etc, you can help yourself in the straights, but here, you need to take your chances, and prepare the car’s gearbox for low top speed and fast acceleration…๐Ÿ‘

6280268125_0dc15fa044.jpg

Thanks to my team, and specially to Pam, I worked out a driving lane fast enough to get a pole position… which proved very handy, because it’s better and easier to drive without someone in front of you… :sly:

.​

The race was like a parade… I know dominance is no good for the spectacle, but for me, it was like painting the Monalisa: Perfection…:cool:

copyq.jpg

And Barrera easily wins on London! Another win for the youngster!!! :dopey:

Step down Your Majesty! This City has a new King!!! What a race by the 2nd year driver!!! :drool:

That makes 5 wins for him! Just good enough for qualifying to the Grand Championship Race!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

-Flashback ends-

5 wins Noah… 5… ๐Ÿ‘

5…. :drool:

5 wins Noah… -he repeated… Sometimes I think it was like a dream… I mean… how many times in life you have that much luck… early in my carreer, to have AGAIN the chance to contend for a Championship… it’s unreal…:eek:

It’s talent bro, it’s skill, it’s hard work… that’s what it is… don’t be that surprised! You’ve always been a great competitor… ;)

I know… I know… Ahhhh! –Sighs- But well… I think you want to know how this ended???๐Ÿ‘

Well, I know how it ended, but I want to know the full story… :sly:

Then… it’s time to go “All In”… ๐Ÿ‘

-Flashback begins-

2 weeks after London… I was heading towards the most Luxurious Place in the Mediterranean Coast for the Championship Race of the Golf Trophy…

air-france-plane.jpg

So… you’ve never been to Montecarlo Dan??? :dopey: -A very anxious Pam asked me exactly when I was starting to catch a sleep on the plane…

No Pam, I haven’t… :odd:

Me neither!!! Ahh I’m so excited! :dopey: Aren’t you excited? :dopey:

I guess so… it’s my 2nd Championship Race in 2 years…๐Ÿ‘

Awww… don’t be so cold with me…
:nervous:

I’m sorry… it’s just I was starting to fall asleep… ๐Ÿ’ก

I see :nervous:… I’m sorry…

Nahh… its ok Pam… it’s ๐Ÿ’ก... always nice to talk to you…:)๐Ÿ‘

-Blushes-

Since Monaco doesn’t have an airport, our plane arrived at the Nice Cote d’Azur Airport. From that point, we took a bus to Montecarlo…

aeroport%20nice.jpg

After a small ride from the Airport, we finally reached our destination… and I have to say, from the very first moment we abandoned the bus, we knew we were on the very different “planet”

casino-2dmonte-2dcarlo.jpg

supercars_monaco_02.jpg

2303950.jpg

monte-carlo%20bay.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:...

Well my youngsters… welcome to Monaco…
-Mr. Hertz said…

Rome, London, you name it… I’ve been to a lot of places… but Monaco was like no place in the World… it was… astonishing… simply astonishing…

I’m… really going to race my Golf… here??? :drool:

Yes :sly:… why?

I don’t know… it just feels … out of place… these streets are plagued with supercars, super rich people… supermodels…

I see… Are you intimidated Dan??? :sly:

No, I mean… ammm… Not at all! Sir! ๐Ÿ‘

Look, it’s just like last year’s race… it’s supposed to be a grand stage for a show… :)

Yes... Yes...๐Ÿ’ก ...I understand... it's a show... :)

Don’t let this atmosphere of glamour and elegance annoy you... just do your thing. Remember what you came for, everything you went through, focus, and give your very best this weekend... do that, and you shall be rewarded... if its God's will...

Yes Sir... I will... ;)

Good, good…

.​

Some Hours Later...

-A phone ringing-

Hello! Mr. Hertz Speaking!

Hertzzz...

My!... Good evening Sir!!!! :)

Enough of formalities Hertz... :grumpy:

Ehh... I'm sorry Sir...:dunce:

Mmm...

Emmm... I thoung you would be interested to know that we are expecting a great attendance for this weekend's event...
:)

I know about that Hertz... I know the finances of the company well...

Right... Sir... Ahhh...:scared: :crazy:

Heeeertz!

Sir!

I want to know something...

What do you need, Sir?

Is he Ready???

Sir????:dunce:

Heeeertz!!! :ouch:

Ohhh :dunce:... ๐Ÿ’ก Right! Yes sir! He seems to be a little bit overwhelmed by the environment, but yes... He's ready...๐Ÿ‘

Good... good... I'll be there tomorrow...

100792_340.jpg

Sir... are you coming??? :dunce::dunce::dunce:

Of course I will... Mr. Faust has already prepared my transport...

Ohh... Ok Sir...:scared:

You seem surprised...

No :scared:... I mean... Yes! It will be nice to have you here Sir... :)

Goood... Good... We'll talk tomorrow Hertz... I must eat...

Sir! Buon... Sir??? Sir.... Ohh... He hanged up the phone... My God!!! :crazy:... he's coming...:dunce:

azur2u.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

------------------

Had to recycle some pics, but I think it looks decent! :)

Later guys! Hope you like it! ๐Ÿ‘

PD: Remember to follow the Facebook page! :)

Last edited:
Back