Suspended:The Endurance World Tour,

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 1,015 comments
Dexter Blubaum (team manager for FFS Motorsport) is pleased to announce the acquisition of two Lexus Gr.2's in the new team livery. Toyota Supra's will also be acquired and will run with similar liveries

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190808172000.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190808172034.jpg

Please note: Numbers 56 and 58 have been allocated to team FFS Motorsports

m
Dexter Blubaum (team manager for FFS Motorsport) is pleased to announce the acquisition of two Lexus Gr.2's in the new team livery. Toyota Supra's will also be acquired and will run with similar liveries

View attachment 841889 View attachment 841890

Nice Historicalish livery.. here are some more I watched
0A35EA00-6AD8-431F-9DA9-92FB3489190D.jpeg

and
9FFF2BB4-3695-4ED6-B13F-54C8F5069E50.jpeg

View attachment 841889 View attachment 841890

Very nice Mike!

I would like to book number 69 if possible @GTP_Nail. There is a story behind it. :D

I’ll open a room for practice and stint long races around noon with the intention of racinf around 1330 central.

Guys here is an afternoon European Series that I followed up on that will be of interest to those who can race Weekdays.

Last edited:
RACE TRACKS

Race 1 - NĂĽrburgring 24h (August 2019)

Race 2 - Monza (September 2019)

Race 3 - Suzuka (October 2019)

Race 4 - Brands Hatch (November 2019)

Race 5 - NĂĽrburgring GP course (December 2019)

Race 6 - Ciruit de la Sarthe (January 2020)

Race 7 - Mount Panorama (February 2020)

Race 8 - NĂĽrburgring Nordschleife (March 2020)

CARS FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Four different classes are special created for this championship. IMPORTANT: No Porsche, no concept cars, no vision cars allowed! The reason: All these cars are unreal fast - too fast. They don´t fit the idea of the BoP.

Class 1 - Racecars

Powerlimit: 544 hp (400 kW)

Minimum weight: 1180 Kg.

This Class is good for Group 3 racecars. Please notice: No group 1 - 2 - X - N - concept - vision gran turismo or Porsche cars allowed.

Class 2 - N 400 cars

Powerlimit: 374 hp (275 kW)

This class is for group N cars only. Please notice: No group 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - X - concept - vision gran turismo or Porsche cars allowed!

Class 3 - N 200 cars

Powerlimit: 238 hp (175 kW)

Minimum weight: 1100 Kg.

This class is for group N cars only. Please notice: No group 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - X - concept - vision gran turismo or Porsche cars allowed!

Class 4 - Historic cars (1963 - 1973)

Powerlimit: 353 hp (260 kW )

This class is for historic cars only - made between 1963 and 1973. Especially made for the old group N or group X cars. Attention: No Jaguar XJ 13 `66. The Jaguar is unreal too fast. Please notice: No group 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - concept - vision gran turismo or Porsche cars allowed.

Each driver can choose his favorite class for racing. It´s allowed to switch from one class to the next class after each race. IMPORTANT: Each driver has to sign in his choosen class and the car he like to use at the "Organisation Team" at least 3 days (or earlier) befor the race. It´s not allowed to switch for another class short before the race.

It doesn´t matter if you race with a 238 hp road car or with a 544 hp race car - you always keep the chance to win this championship. That´s possible by a very smart ranking system - shown below.

I am confused. This post does not match the first post at all. Are we running two classes or four? Which schedule are we using, this doesn't match the first post.

nope it is evolving according to the wishes of those who participate weekly. The schedule will continue to evolve to mirror as close to possible the actual order that the races occurred. There are two classes of car and driver. Car class has NO bearing on the championship which is pro and am

nope it is evolving according to the wishes of those who participate weekly. The schedule will continue to evolve to mirror as close to possible the actual order that the races occurred. There are two classes of car and driver. Car class has NO bearing on the championship which is pro and am

I don't understand. You want to run four different classes (GR3, N400, N200, and historical) with two different championships per class (Pro and AM), correct?

The maximum number of people in one GTS lobby is 16 correct? With four classes, that's only 4 cars per class, with two being Pro and two being AM.

So you're essentially racing one other person, that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

@TheGeologist There are only 2 classes, Gr.2 and Gr.3 cars (refer to list for the allowed cars). A lobby can only hold a muximum of 16 but if there are more entrants then multiple lobbies will be created.

There is no fixed limit on the number of cars allowed in each class however if there is only one or two competitors that sign up for Gr.2's for example then they will be asked to swith to Gr.3's as it will not be a competition with so few in a single class

Competitors are classed, based on their performance as being Pro or Am. You can optionally partner up with a buddy to create a team that is made up of a Pro and an Am but this is just for fun there is no team based leaderboard or point scoring.

You are racing everyone else in your driver ranking (Pro or Am)

Hope that helps a little :cheers:

Last edited:
@TheGeologist , I think you may be confusing this series with the one shown in post #78.
@GTP_Nail was just informing us of a series that we might be interested in on post #78.

:cheers:
Wait that's a different series? When I asked why that post didn't match the first post, Nail said its evolving every week.... I assumed that meant it's the same thing.

Wait that's a different series? When I asked why that post didn't match the first post, Nail said its evolving every week.... I assumed that meant it's the same thing.
Yes, while this series is still in the testing phase, things may change a bit but not as radically as you see in other post.
Argon's post is a good description of where we are at the moment.

Ned pointed us to another series which is not the Endurance World Tour. (Quote: "Guys here is an afternoon European Series that I followed up on that will be of interest to those who can race Weekdays.". You got confused as you thought he was talking about the Endurance World Tour. Maybe the confusion was partly caused by all the details he gave about a series that is not the one dealt with here but mainly by your misunderstanding of his introductory words. Ned´s answer to your confusion did not point you to that initial misunderstanding, which caused even more misunderstanding and confusion for you. Meta-communication gone wrong.;);)

Last edited:
Back