Suzuka 1000km race help needed fast!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 7 comments
  • 1,006 views
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
Hi dudes. Been playing the Suzuka 1000km race for 2 hours now. I rained when i begun the race and its still raining. For how long can it keep going like this? I might have to suicide if it keeps raining for 10 hours :D
 
It took me 6.5 hrs in a vauxhall astra dtm car, it rained all but the last ten laps
 
I Think the weather is completly random. You could just be extremly unlucky, buddy!
 
The rain is random. It took me 6 hours one time, and it rained in the entire last half. After that, I decided going forward to keep restarting the race, until it was full sun, or full sun with only very few cloads. Saved me from ever having to race that in the rain again.
 
Oh hell ****ing no... The rain just stopped 15 mins ago.... Now its back................
 
lol.. stop crying.. its part of the game. racing conditions cant ALWAYS be perfect.MAN up and race what you get.
 
the weather is pretty random, so it might stop raining soon or rain throughout the whole race.
 
Did this in B-Spec...weather behaved until around the 90's in terms of laps when it started raining. Took 6 hours 51 minutes in a fully tuned Gallardo. :boggled:
 
Back