Suzuka 1000km

  • Thread starter Thread starter Law93
  • 8 comments
  • 859 views
Messages
898
Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada
i'm just wondering what would be a good car to bring to the endurance race of Suzuka 1000km.....i've been looking, but i can't just find a good car. right now, i'm looking at the BMW M3 GTR race car or the Nissan GT-R concept race car. 👍
 
The following cars can win this race in stock form and should make for an interesting challenge.
Honda S2000 LM Race Car '01 (R2/R1)
Wedssport Celica '03 (R1)
Toyota Altezza Touring Car '01 (R2)
 
and jctc car or touring car
 
alright...thx guys
 
I haven't done the Suzuka 1000, personally, my Bob did fine with an R8.

But the Concept GT-R race car is pretty good, I'd say go for it with that.
 
samj_13
I haven't done the Suzuka 1000, personally, my Bob did fine with an R8.

But the Concept GT-R race car is pretty good, I'd say go for it with that.
My dog could probably win this race in the R8.
 
Back