Suzuki Swift Sports Cup - CancelledFinished 

• Thread starter FlyingFox
  • 44 comments
I thought that this is my mistake but I build second Swift with OP spec and it's showing 173 HP ( HP,not BHP )
I think this can be due to HP-BHP because when I build TOCA Clio Cup car I've also got more hp than OP spec ( 224 instead of 220 )

I've never heard that there would be 2 different units of measurement for power in GT6. And until proven otherwise, I won't believe that.

Maybe you can post a screenshot of the car settings-menu with the power-tab open?

It looks ok. Maybe the game uses hp instead of bhp when you change language...?

In the end, it should work out fine, because in the online lobby, it's checked in bhp anyway, but it will be a drag for you to use power limiter accordingly, if you finish in the top 6.

It looks ok. Maybe the game uses hp instead of bhp when you change language...?

In the end, it should work out fine, because in the online lobby, it's checked in bhp anyway, but it will be a drag for you to use power limiter accordingly, if you finish in the top 6.

I also thought this but from school ( 1st year in technical school - target is to become a car mechanic ) and from there i know that BHP > or = HP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horsepower#Brake_horsepower

Sorry Guys. I was looking forward to this too but some potential racers seem to have had second thoughts about the series.

Never mind I'll try again next year.

Back