[SW2] Skip Fourplay Photos and Designs 04/07- Spada Space Shuttle pg 5

• Thread starter vr6gti72
  • 174 comments
My FTO is A600. its one of my better cars. What do you think about a Dakar livery on it?

Its for my club. Still have to do some small changes before it gets released.

284117.jpg

Its actually a really nice recreation, but the thing that bothers me is the checkmark underneath the "Valeo" logo. It needs to be a bit thicker. Reason being is that the white space inbetween Valeo and the check seems a bit odd.

Already on it. I spent A lot of time into the wee hours and knew I would have to make some changes. There were a couple logos and the number plate that I didnt like the look of. So I made some adjustments.

I forgot to post this here. This is my first club release. ( Photos/tune by: Dewstain, Paint by me.)

Ametek_Poster.jpg

FM.netDivider.png

Class: S700
Tuner: Dewstain
Painter: Skip Fourplay

Storefronts: Skip Fourplay
Search Criteria: SW2 Ametek Zagato
Release Date: 04/08/2012
Cost: 10,000 Paint | 10,000 Tune

Wallpaper: 1920x1200

FM.netDivider.png

More Info:

Zag%2001.jpg

Zag%2002.jpg

Zag%2003.jpg

Zag%2004.jpg

Zag%2005.jpg

Just finished this one. I think it turned out really well. I was inspired by the retirement of the space shuttle. Not sure if it will be a club release or if I will host it myself. Had some fun making it...but man am I tired of rivets. There isnt many layers left.

Thanks guys. Im hoping my club will have a tune for it soon so I can put up. I made it on a whim so they didnt have anything for it yet.

Trying to find the right wheels for the livery. Zender turbos?

Thanks HellBilly. Our club is finishing up a tune and one guy is making a movie trailer. So far it looks pretty neat.

Now that they are done nerfing the Javelin I finally built one up to A class. What a fun car. I kept the 4 speed and have been using it on a couple tracks in virus.

I work at a drag strip on the side and since the season started Ive been making basic drag racing paints for my older cars that I havent painted.

Ended up in RaceWars against Johnny Tran in a virus match.

r

That Spada is brilliant and very well executed. Will defiantly pick that up once you release it, and the Zender wheels are perfect for it. Javilens looking mean aswell 👍

Thank you for checking it out. I hoping it gets released soon Stoney.

Loving the Transit. I havent even tried any of the other because Ive been painting. Was going to do the Scooby Doo Mystery machine but someone beat me to it. So I had to step my game up and made Optimus Prime. Its been a hit in the few virus races I debut it in. This is great in those races.

Tried out the LP570. Pretty fast car! Didnt got too crazy with the paint but tried to make it somewhat realistic.

Gave the new unicorn a basic paint also. Oddly the "bulletproof" logo still shows on the windshield while driving from the cockpit. I didnt really want to do an over the top drift paint, so I found a pic of one on google and built off of that. There is a few things I may add but I liked the simpleness of it.

Love the Gallardo paint. Clean and simple which is what i like on those cars for the most part. Any chance you could do it in this lovely deep red (here) and I’ll grab a copy frrm your storefront :P

<p>
SST_Poster.jpg
</p><p><br />
FM.netDivider.png
<br />Class: S700 No Aero<br />Tuner: Dewstain<br />Painter: Skip Fourplay</p><p><br />Storefronts: Skip Fourplay<br />Search Criteria: SW2 Spada Shuttle<br />Release Date: 08/06/2012<br />Cost: 10,000 Paint | 10,000 Tune</p><p><br />Wallpaper:&nbsp; 1920x1200</p><p><br />
FM.netDivider.png
<br />More Info:&nbsp;<br /><br />This tune was difficult to get right, but Skip insisted on it being no aero to preserve the lines of his livery. &nbsp;And what a livery it is. &nbsp;When he posted it up, I was in awe of the ingenuity and creativity that went into such an ambitious plant to turn a car into a space shuttle. &nbsp;You won't necessarily be setting record times in this car, but you'll certainly own one of the most unique Forza liveries ever to grace FM.net.<br /><br />
SST%2001.jpg
</p><p></p><p>
SST%2002.jpg
</p><p>
SST%2003.jpg
</p><p></p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Back