[SW2] Skip Fourplay Photos and Designs 04/07- Spada Space Shuttle pg 5

• Thread starter vr6gti72
  • 174 comments
I havnt replied to this yet, i dont know why either. I really really love that Yoshi Rx7, and the soarer as well. The soarer is also one of my favorite cars to play with haha.

I see your not sure what to paint anymore, but i may have another request soon. :)

Thanks. Just let me know what you have in mind. I just moved so I don't have internet set up yet. I can at least get started on it.

Finally got my internet up after moving. Been doing a ton of paints.

Fun car

Did the all motor on the ZR1 and dropped it into A class.

The Bose 370 they had an offer on facebook about.

Dropped this into S class.

Here are the two to go with my war bird.

It wasnt modeled after a specific WW2 plane but it wears the look well IMO.

Had to try a german look but went with a current car.

A few more pics

I frikin love this car. I dont know why I didnt buy it sooner. Its fun on infinion.

I wanted to paint the 787 but felt that changing the colors didnt feel right. So I did my own take on the original livery. Those colors just feel right on the car. I think it wears it well.

Drew this one up a while ago but never drove it. Not bad for a boat.

Still get a kick outta this one. What a simple but fun car.

Thanks Flo.

Just picked up the new pack and got going on some paints for them.

The alfa is a fun car. I love the kit options these have been coming with.

Made this a B class and am really having a good drive with it.

A class aventador.

Made a nova and added a bit too much power. Its a blast to drive but its a tire shredder.

Enjoying the 3 speed in the squire.

That Ultima shot would've been better if you compositioned it a bit better, I mean, compared with that Watermark ;)

Nice shots & Paints though! đź‘Ť

Thanks flo!

Ive had the MK1 in my garage since the start of the game and never drove. Went nuts and did A class FWD. I kept the paint simple.

Picked up the benz E63. I didnt know this model had a brabus kit option. I knew the C63 did. Its pretty ugly in the front though. I kept it stock except the brabus wing since its a taxi paint. Went A class. Pretty fast car! I was pleased how well it did.

Thanks Flo!

A few new ones Ive been working on.

RWD Yaris

I was invited to join SW2 to paint and this should be darn close to what the finished one will look like. This will be my first paint for them.

Oh man the 86 paint.. i want.. is it on your storefront? Because i'd really be interested in picking it up. The Zagato paint is great, i love the colors!

Thanks! Yes the 86 is on my SF. The Zagato should be released soon with a tune from one of the guys in the group.

Its funny, i asked you to make me a paint in the near future.. but your already creating paints that im really liking. Just today i was going to ask you to make a livery for the RX7. Tomorrow ima pick up the 86 paint and this.

Pebb steered me this way. I see a few names from back in the GT3 GTPlanet days.

I make all my designs and most are offered on my storefront if you would like a copy. Still trying to hone my photo skills in Forza. Please feel free to comment. Thanks for looking.

Hey great paints !!!
Do you sell your design from the first picture ?

I dont think I even bought this car in FM3. I made it B class. It doesnt blow away the pack. Fun to drive . Makes for some fun/close races. Kinda nice for a change playing the computer.

Back