[SW2] Skip Fourplay Photos and Designs 04/07- Spada Space Shuttle pg 5

• Thread starter vr6gti72
  • 174 comments
I saw the purple (and pink) Challangers at the auto show a year or two ago and really liked them. The red stripe really throws me off though. Otherwise, that is a million times nicer than the original.

Thanks, I added the stripe last minute to try and add a bit of color.

The Panoz cars have been pretty fun and this one is no different. Great R3 car. I think it looks great. Gave it a new paint and took it for a few laps.

can't believe you actualy drove that rampage challenger, it's just a bodykit, same as the bentley, I hate turn10 for doing that. not your fault, i just start a rage every time i see that rampage dodge :P
the panoz shots are godly though.

Thank you. I try to make it a point to drive the DLC cars I wasnt fond of. They usually turn out to be a lot better than I expect. The challenger wasnt as impressive.

The new holden is a fun car. Diidnt go nuts with it but it drives well.

That Panoz is excellent. Love the colors and design, its probably one of my favs. Hopefully i can pick up the car pack this week.

The Panoz is a fun R3, worth trying out.
Thanks for the comments.
Made a close replica of the AON focus in BTCC. Had to move a couple logos to a better place but its close. I couldnt find a livery for the newest ST.

aon2011-640x250.jpg

Loving the new Cobra. Might try a different paint but this will do for now.

More great designs, slow down will you :P. That Panoz design is great, still undecided on that car though, looks very batmobileish lol

Ha, Ya I need to slow down. Running out of flickr room.

I was finally able access my photos. A few new and finished paints I knocked out.

There were so many well done replicas of the DTM car that I tried a different livery.

Finally tried out the Golf R. Fun car. For some reason I dont drive VWs or Audis even though I think they are great cars. I have more fun painting other cars.

Tried a DTM debut livery I found on the M3. Had to make a coupe changes because its not the same car. I couldnt paint the roof ( bare CF) so I skipped the decal there. The banner on the windshield looked awkward on the forza car so I added the sponsor.

bmw_m3_dtm.3ter0mxkjfuogso4kgsogwko0.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg

Skipped the predictable replica paints on this one too and went for a Has Stuck livery from a different audi.

audi_DTM91.jpg

Finally able to get to photos.

Made this R33 last night.

Finally dropped the cash for the 3.0 CSL. I like this car. I went to C class with it. I enjoy the long winded gearing. I recreated this paint from a photo I found online. It looks too plan for me, so I might have to add a few contingency sponsors.

I pretty much like every single car from your last two sets. That bmw though, it looks amazing. I'm digging the Option auto R33 as well. 👍

Thanks a lot. I put up the M3 if you want a copy.

@Scaff...Do you think I should just leave it alone or a couple sponsors (small) to break it up? I was going to do the art car or a green alpina but tried to find one I havent seen before. I liked the look of this one.

Picked up the Jetta. It scoots.

Thanks a lot. I put up the M3 if you want a copy.

@Scaff...Do you think I should just leave it alone or a couple sponsors (small) to break it up? I was going to do the art car or a green alpina but tried to find one I havent seen before. I liked the look of this one.

Picked up the Jetta. It scoots.

You are amazing at this. T10 should hire you to do the Liverys on the cars they give out.

Love the design on the Coil and the color combo is great.

I think its just fine as it is, minimal is almost always the way to go for the older stuff.

👍

Scaff

Thanks Pebb. Most of my shots are for showing the new livery and not a whole lot of artistic flair.

Just made a Sonax livery for the C class race car.

Made a few replicas.

Digging the 240 in B class.

Went for the M6 GT3 paint. Since it doesnt have the widebody and hood I had to make a couple adjustments.

Did the BRE datsun.

Thanks Flo! Im liking the M6 myself.Not as big of a pig as I thought it would be.

Painted up my F1 finally. Ive had it in my garage since almost the start of the game and never took it for a spin. What a screaming fast S class. I finally got my 240mph achievement with it too. I was trying for it but got it anyways.

A couple new paints. Im running out of cars Im feeling inspired to paint.

Love the smooth torque band.

This turned out pretty well for an A class. Need to soften the suspension a little but its a fun one too.

Back