Swara's 1/4 tuned car giveaway

• Thread starter Swara
  • 181 comments
Shells N Cheese
LOL, I use those on a lot of my cars, doesn't really help half the time but I like the rims, and hey I have to keep rocking those BBS shoes :D

I hear you i have them on a few of my cars. They actually look nice on my black edition. I posted earlier my rs4 with bbs rims and can-am white paint looks very nice.

I hear you i have them on a few of my cars. They actually look nice on my black edition. I posted earlier my rs4 with bbs rims and can-am white paint looks very nice.

I have them on all of my Nissan's lol, they look really nice in matt black.

PS: Did you ever get that '88 Countach? I have one if you need it, I can't get a tune to work on it to save my life, there is no quick shift and it has a lot of gear lag, I have no idea what to do with it lol. I'll send it to you real quick before I get off if you still want it.

Shells N Cheese
I have them on all of my Nissan's lol, they look really nice in matt black.

PS: Did you ever get that '88 Countach? I have one if you need it, I can't get a tune to work on it to save my life, there is no quick shift and it has a lot of gear lag, I have no idea what to do with it lol. I'll send it to you real quick before I get off if you still want it.

Yeah sure i asked pro for it but if you have one ill take it . It will make it easier for him.

Shells N Cheese
No problem, glad to help :) maybe you can find a good tune and give me a few tips on it, it's got some potential for sure, just have to get around the gear lag.

Will do bro i know it will be a good challenge for me.

Will do bro i know it will be a good challenge for me.

That's for sure, I gave up on it for now but I'll get back on it another time, I did however get the BTR '86 tuned, and the R390 Road Car. That R390 can get into the 9.6's for sure, it needs that wing though, I'm planning on a re-tune in the near future.

Shells N Cheese
That's for sure, I gave up on it for now but I'll get back on it another time, I did however get the BTR '86 tuned, and the R390 Road Car. That R390 can get into the 9.6's for sure, it needs that wing though, I'm planning on a re-tune in the near future.

Nice i still have not tuned either of those cars and i have had them for sometime now.

Shells N Cheese
They are really nice cars, right in the range of times I like :D

PS: What is the full power on the R390 Road Car? I got 722.

Ill have to check when i get home i am at work right now :grumpy:. Nothing to do here at work today no work orders so hey easy money. Ill send you a message on psn when i get home with the hp info bro.

Ill have to check when i get home i am at work right now :grumpy:. Nothing to do here at work today no work orders so hey easy money. Ill send you a message on psn when i get home with the hp info bro.

Okay, sounds good, I'll check it when I get on tomorrow, I'm about ready for bed, I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, trying to get on a schedule for mountain biking so I can build up my endurance for something I have to do in December, I also have to go on a diet which sucks, I'm not fat (lol) I just need to start eating right again.

Shells N Cheese
Okay, sounds good, I'll check it when I get on tomorrow, I'm about ready for bed, I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, trying to get on a schedule for mountain biking so I can build up my endurance for something I have to do in December, I also have to go on a diet which sucks, I'm not fat (lol) I just need to start eating right again.

Alright cool bro take care have a good night.

Wow guys, it seems like I have been getting lots of requests when I was gone. Now, it seems a lot of new standard cars have popped up. I am thinking of tuning those, and then sending the cars in this thread. 👍

swara96
:embarrassed:. We have a...TIME TRAVELER!!!

Yessir.

Every since I have heard Cheif Keef I have been running away from every speaker I see because my ears bleed from his horrific vocal seizures haha.

Thus, it quickened my reaction so well that I now time travel.

DUNNNNA. DUNNNN. DUN DUN DUN NAAAA NAAA

Back